House Price Crash Forum

Women As Young As 18 Are Resorting To Sperm Donors Online As They Give Up The Hunt For Mr Right

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047114/Young-women-turn-sperm-donors-online-hunt-Mr-Right.html

Increasing numbers of women are turning to internet sperm donors to become mothers after failing to find the man of their dreams.

Scores of women in their early twenties are logging on to websites such as babydonor.com and co-parent-search.com to find fathers for their children.

Many women, some of whom are as young as 18 or 19, say they are frustrated with relationships and have decided to face the challenge of parenthood alone.

One 20-year-old said: 'I've wanted kids for as long as I can remember. I lost a baby when I was with my ex-boyfriend. We broke up shortly afterwards, too devastated to continue. But since then I have known I am ready to be a parent. I am financially secure, I have found a job with flexible hours, I have a house and a mortgage. I know I could offer a child a loving, safe environment, so I don't know why I should wait.'

:o You are in debt and that equates to financially secure! And you've only just started to pay off your mortgage!!!

Are these sites for live sperm donors rather than going the official route?

HOLA442

I thought this site was about the collapse of house prices, not about the collapse of morals and values. Yes, morals and values are collapsing also, and it's sad to know that just like in the housing price collapse, the UK and the US are leading the rest of the world in these areas.

It is too bad that the parents of these young ladies, and the young men that they dated, didn't school them about forming relationships and how to make a relationship work. The ones to suffer will be their children, who will never have a stable two parent family structure, which will probably cause them to take the same attitude.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Dunno, really. If the Wail is to be believed, these women think that tarting themselves up on a Saturday night and downing 10 banana vodkas will help them find Mr. Right / Mr. Forever. Clearly the only men they find are those f*cktards that form the Wail's male models.

Any man with a brain cell who is up for a bit of fun would double bag +/- paper bag these women and ensure that she does not get hold of his contact details before scarpering fast the next morning. (+ video her sexual consent for security?)

So now they resort to Sperm Donors Inc..... hmmm...

If it wasn't for my fear of future paternity law suits / support fund, I'd be donating away every week.

That being said, I sometimes do think there is a genuine lack of decent men, as my various social circles contain plenty of decent single women but very few decent single men, causing much lamenting at gatherings.

HOLA4411

I thought this site was about the collapse of house prices, not about the collapse of morals and values. Yes, morals and values are collapsing also, and it's sad to know that just like in the housing price collapse, the UK and the US are leading the rest of the world in these areas.

It is too bad that the parents of these young ladies, and the young men that they dated, didn't school them about forming relationships and how to make a relationship work. The ones to suffer will be their children, who will never have a stable two parent family structure, which will probably cause them to take the same attitude.

no we're not.

we are the ones trying to stop it.

what we are up against is no more,no less than a combined hitler/stalin behemoth that says kids off the production line and all individual opinion subject to the will of the collective(except for those at the top of the collective running the show)

we will have to fight(and utterly destroy) these people.hitler didn't get the message last time.

hope you have a strong stomach for a fight,because it's going to get messy.

we HAVE to stop them.

we can't let the human race suffer what they have planned.

blaming it all on mass immigration and muslims is NOT who the real enemy is...IT IS THE STATISTS/FASCISTS.

HOLA4412

If it wasn't for my fear of future paternity law suits / support fund, I'd be donating away every week.

And I'm sure there are plenty of men around who don't have the braincells needed to generate that fear. I'm surprised that the women in question don't avail themselves of their 'donations' - then they'd potentially be in line for maintenance payments as well.

HOLA4413

And I'm sure there are plenty of men around who don't have the braincells needed to generate that fear. I'm surprised that the women in question don't avail themselves of their 'donations' - then they'd potentially be in line for maintenance payments as well.

To be honest if you are going to do this your far better off throwing your spunk around because you'd have that many any pursuit of you would be pointless as there would be too many claimants.

Archived