House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

Electoral Register Forms Came Today

Haven't decided whether to fill them in. shred them or put in a fake name such as"Mickey Mouse" (which is probably an offence).

I am so hacked off with the whole political system and elite I never want to vote again. Especially with the new bout of money printing to prop up asset prices, and ensure another Christmas of bumper City bonuses.

Also very telling were Portiillo's comments last night on "This Week." All the party conferences were "corporate affairs." Sponsored and paid for corporations and lobbying groups. With the general public (the mug punters) locked out no doubt.

I don't want to give any legitimacy to our corrupt political system, and our bought and paid "corpocracy."

Think there should be a mass tearing up of voting forms in Hyde Park or something.

Registered and applied for postal voting. Am certainly going to waste less of my time voting in future.

Also will be interested to see if anyone comes round and offers to help me fill in and post my form..

I stopped filling them in last year. I'll register again when I see somebody worth voting for.

Think there should be a mass tearing up of voting forms in Hyde Park or something.

How about it?

More sense would be a proxy vote, allocate your vote to someone who you trust and let them have it. The system is very much against it limiting the proxy votes a person can hold at 2 and asking for a reason, but just saying you can't make it to the polling station because of work or study is enough only reasons such as registered blind require verification.

http://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/register_to_vote/apply_to_vote_by_proxy/proxy_vote_application.aspx