House Price Crash Forum
beccles

Aspiring Polish Politician Strips In Campaign Video (Nws)

Katarzyna Lenart, is a 23-year-old, a Democratic Left Alliance (SLD) candidate in Poland's parliamentary election this weekend.

According to AustrianTimes.at, the slogan at the end reads: "You want more? Vote for SLD. Only we can do more."

The slogan channels the Civic Platform's slogan, "We'll do more," Politico's Smith reports. The Civic Platform (PO) is the country's ruling party.

The Herald Sun translated comments Lenart gave Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza.

"I thought it was time to cause a stir," she said.

"My campaign targets young people, and young people are only interested in controversial stuff, unfortunately," she told Gazeta Wyborcza.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=9xHIkB_6vzU

Teresa May doing the same anyone?

She can massage my figures. She can lean on my dispatch box. She can carry my motion. She can shuffle my cabinet.

Seriously though, if that is what politics has descended to, it's a sad look out for Poland.

Beccles,

Who is that woman on your profile making silly faces as so she is impersonating someone. I can't take my eyes off it. :lol:

Haha! I get that too!

It has a strange, mesmerising effect for some reason.