House Price Crash Forum

Tory Treasury Minister Trashed On Air By Andrew Neil

R K

HOLA441

There is a huge difference between the three parties!

Tie colour and sexual fetish doesn't count!

how does it go again?

Blue tie = Tied up, choked with fruit in private, publicly family values. Have all the cash you like but don't spend it having fun.

Yellow tie = Up for literally anything. Twice. Goats, rent boys, drunken ginger midget scotsmen, coalition, the lot.

Red tie = Uptight in private, but publicly approving of more or less anything. Have as much fun as you like but we'll keep the cash.

They may as well just merge and have done with it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

how does it go again?

Blue tie = Tied up, choked with fruit in private, publicly family values. Have all the cash you like but don't spend it having fun.

Yellow tie = Up for literally anything. Twice. Goats, rent boys, drunken ginger midget scotsmen, coalition, the lot.

Red tie = Uptight in private, but publicly approving of more or less anything. Have as much fun as you like but we'll keep the cash.

They may as well just merge and have done with it.

Yellow tie sounds more fun :unsure:

HOLA445

My father was convinced that tory scandals were always sexual, since they had the money to pay for it, whilst labour scandals were always financial, since they were trying to get hold of the money to pay for it...

HOLA446

So now Merv's confirmed he's only prepared to buy gilts Justine can at least stop worrying about whether she's going to be buying bonds or selling bonds.

One less thing for her to get confused about.

HOLA447

Remarkable interview by Andrew Neil attempting to understand the Tory flagship Credit Easing policy. Running rings around Justine Greening who clearly hasn't got a clue what she's talking about.

you should have seen Baroness Warsi (it was her I think) on question time earlier talking about how QE 'works'.

oh dear me.

HOLA448

Details?

She couldn't even explain the principle.

Andrew Neil knew more about issuing bonds than she does and she's in charge of it.

I don't think so. This just goes to prove that the decision are not being made by randomly elected chumps, they are being made by civil servants and fronted by clueless people like this, which is I suppose why Osborne changed his mind about QE.

No doubt not that long ago someone sat Osborne down and had one of those 'yes minister' style chats with him during which it appears to me that someone must have flushed a good deal of sophomoric crap out of his head because he's turned out not half as bad as he was making himself out to be when he started,

He's still a twit, but not as much of one as I had feared.

HOLA449

I don't think so. This just goes to prove that the decision are not being made by randomly elected chumps, they are being made by civil servants and fronted by clueless people like this, which is I suppose why Osborne changed his mind about QE.

No doubt not that long ago someone sat Osborne down and had one of those 'yes minister' style chats with him during which it appears to me that someone must have flushed a good deal of sophomoric crap out of his head because he's turned out not half as bad as he was making himself out to be when he started,

Politicians are salesmen for bankers.

Osboune is a pretty poor salesman for predation, as they go. He might as well be twirling a moustache.

HOLA4410

Agree with you about civil servants. Probably at the Bank.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Remarkable interview by Andrew Neil attempting to understand the Tory flagship Credit Easing policy. Running rings around Justine Greening who clearly hasn't got a clue what she's talking about.

She's the Treasury Minister responsible for credit easing. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

In the second part of the Interview Justine Greening was asked her views on expanding M0.

She replied she hadn't driven on the M0, but assumed that like most motorways it was busy.

Shortly afterwards she was moved from the Treasury into Transport.

HOLA4414

In the second part of the Interview Justine Greening was asked her views on expanding M0.

She replied she hadn't driven on the M0, but assumed that like most motorways it was busy.

Shortly afterwards she was moved from the Treasury into Transport.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are so screwed.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416