House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
timebandit

Mp Grant Shapps Taking Calls On Five Live

I'm on their permanent ban list.

I asked how many at the BBC would be willing to admit they had a vested interest in house price inflation.

I should have asked who their grandma f***ed. Would have been less offensive apparently.

Edited to obfuscate a naughty word some more.

Edited by Redcellar

I'm on their permanent ban list.

I asked how many at the BBC would be willing to admit they had a vested interest in house price inflation.

I should have asked who their grandma f***ed. Would have been less offensive apparently.

Edited to obfuscate a naughty word some more.

:lol:

The researcher just listen to my KB style rant, no chance of a call-back.

Interesting to hear that that Shapps is answering questions on the whole economy. He's only the Housing Minister.

Next Tory leader in the wings?

Interesting to hear that that Shapps is answering questions on the whole economy. He's only the Housing Minister.

My mistake, asking the BBC to put forward a question on housing.

He's getting onto subjects outside of his ministerial expertise. Disability etc. Easy one for the researchers to stick on, get the disabled kid onto a show to have public sympathy etc.

Should really stick to housing, get the most from the debate and Grant.

Get Cameron on to talk to the dad trying to look after his disabled child. That would be better for him and interesting to see his reaction to real people in real need.

Another reason for him to stick to his subject area: he says manufacturing has expanded massively. Seems to not undestand it was because of the exchange rates and has now done a u-turn.

Edited by Redcellar

He's getting onto subjects outside of his ministerial expertise. Disability etc. Easy one for the researchers to stick on, get the disabled kid onto a show to have public sympathy etc.

Get Cameron on to talk to the dad trying to look after his disabled child. That would be better for him and interesting to see his reaction to real people in real need.

How do you get on the phone to them? I filled in the form on their web page but it seemed more aimed at comments.

Completely agree the topics given are absurd. Also Derbyshire is very grating. Very poor interview style, typical of the Paxman inspired generation.

How do you get on the phone to them? I filled in the form on their web page but it seemed more aimed at comments.

Completely agree the topics given are absurd. Also Derbyshire is very grating. Very poor interview style, typical of the Paxman inspired generation.

phone in - Call 0500 909 693. Text 85058

Radio five gets its soundbite for its news bulletin. :angry:

Grant shapps understands what we are going through "by cutting back on his sky package"

his wife been chatting to Jacqui Smith??

Another reason for him to stick to his subject area: he says manufacturing has expanded massively. Seems to not undestand it was because of the exchange rates and has now done a u-turn.

He has ministerial expertise???? :o

Radio five gets its soundbite for its news bulletin. :angry:

Grant shapps understands what we are going through "by cutting back on his sky package"

The horror