House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Constable

Fighting On The Frontline

just watching this on C4 and it makes my blood boil.

they just drive around the f*ckin desert like sitting ducks just waiting to be attacked or blown up by IEDs.

when they do find any Taliban they just search them and send them on their way or fire above their heads to frighten them away.

then 2 of the £1m vehicles get stuck in the river to be rescued by the Danish army!!

absolutely pathetic.

what a total waste of life, time and money. pointless f*ckin war. it protects us from nothing. the enemy is within.

I didn't watch it but from your description it sounds like the same thing as the Somali pirates. With a fleet of highly technological warships, carriers etc, we're been fleeced by a bunch of Somali pirates. I don't know why they don't change international law so they can deal with these people.

Lol busted

These 3 images, they dont display anything but also appear in this order on these websites amongst many others.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/vodafoneuk/rss/message?board.id=90&message.id=1724

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=270968&view=findpost&p=2803308

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=169637&view=findpost&p=3133271

The link www.imgquick.com/images/38.gif then translates to http://www.cuoda.net/11.gif

Why are you tracking people and using a special russian built webserver which the UK Govt also happens to use for some applications?

imgquick.com

PrivacyProtect.org

Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)

ID#10760, PO Box 16

Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org

Nobby Beach

null,QLD 4218

AU

Tel. +45.36946676

Why does imgquick.com redirect to cuoda.net?

How is an Australian webserver connected to a US server running a highspeed Russian Webserver?

Domain Name: cuoda.net

Registrar: Name.com LLC

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT INFO

individual

Huddleston Sherry

11591 E Wales Rd

Elkmont

Alabama

35620-4843

US

Phone: +1.8389063853

Email Address: shoppk@gmail.com

Guest eight

Maybe someone is sensitive to UK Military activities and wants to track or gauge public opinion?

Who knows but some odd activity to say the least but now the post has totally dissappeared from the thread! :rolleyes:

Will check to see if other Zutou posts have dissappeared.

Anybody else notice a lot of "new"* posters on the main board recently?

*I say new, but most of them seem to have been members for years yet have unusually low post counts.

when they do find any Taliban they just search them and send them on their way or fire above their heads to frighten them away.

Who? The dumb ones who openly fire upon the soldiers get blown away, while the crafty ones pretend to be innocent bystanders who give intel to the bad guys who set off the IEDs. My dad told me the US Military conducting similar patrols cuts the crap and sometimes blow away anybody they come across who is of fighting age.

then 2 of the £1m vehicles get stuck in the river to be rescued by the Danish army!!

absolutely pathetic.

What's absolutely pathetic about some of the huge vehicles inevitably getting stuck in some of the most rugged and dangerous terrain in the world swarming with bad guys and sitting tight until having their vehicles salvagedby a third party? Third parties in warfare are a lot more common than people realise, especially in older conflicts (like the Prussians and Belgiams at Waterloo, etc).

what a total waste of life, time and money. pointless f*ckin war. it protects us from nothing. the enemy is within.

The British Army could certainly look after themselves, but they had no targets and objectives to achieve, and while they vastly outgun the opposition tactically the conflict is an excercise in chaining down water - they don't call Afghanistan the graveyard (or more accurately the cul-de-sac) of empires for nothing. I can see why Western militaries have in recent years got drones coming out of their backsides when we see the real fighting being conducted by the helicopters and the ranged weaponry onboard the warthog vehicles, with the actually infantry given little to do in of themselves.

The Taliban banned opium cultivation!

So they could get exclusive rights on it for themselves?