House Price Crash Forum
Charlie The Tramp Returns

A Global Financial Tsunami

From Aljazeera, I get more information from this TV Channel their English version than from our own News Channels.

This is worth watching, also watch all parts. ;)

I now know who the real b******s are, one got the bullet and walked off with £315 million. :angry:

It`s great when you can only get the truth from an Arab TV channel in Qatar. :rolleyes:

From Aljazeera, I get more information from this TV Channel their English version than from our own News Channels.

This is worth watching, also watch all parts. ;)

I now know who the real b******s are, one got the bullet and walked off with £315 million. :angry:

It`s great when you can only get the truth from an Arab TV channel in Qatar. :rolleyes:

its not censored. russia today is slightly bias. middle east seems to be like early uk journalism. writers of conviction. were corrupt as ƒuck no wnd anyone whos say otherwise is a dumb c¥nt

Take away the dramatic background music and they mostly come across as a bunch of dodgers or utter muppets.

Some of them also clearly knew far more than they're admitting in the video.

Quite a few of them could benefit from gastric bands to lose weight.

Edited by billybong

We generally use RT or AJ to get our news.

Max Keiser on RT of course is essential viewing