House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ologhai Jones

Hints Of A Fifth Blackadder Series

Daily Mail website: Blackadder the FIFTH on the cards: The news fans have waited 22 years for, as Rowan Atkinson hints at reunion.

The media have badgered the whole Blackadder cast sufficiently over a couple of decades to finally get one of them to say something other than an unequivocal 'no'.

If it did come to fruition, for me, it would depend who the writers were..I fear Ben Elton / Richard Curtis have been past their prime for the last twenty years or so..

I believe this would be known as "jumping the shark".

http://en.wikipedia....mping_the_shark

So pleased to see I'm not the only one who does that. I ended up at that page a while back after numerous clicks. Bored evenings reading Wikipedia, you can't beat it!

edit: sorry to hijack the thread, but on this JTS point, I never, ever heard of it outside of Wikipedia. Methinks somone, somewhere is trying to force a coinphrase.

Anything after goes forth will be a downturn on this sort of chat.