House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Nude Charity Calendar Faces The Axe After Unedited Pictures Were Posted Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043424/Nude-charity-calender-faces-axe-unedited-pictures-posted-online.html

Student Rachael Lloyd, 21, who was on the front of the 2011 issue, said: 'My first shock was seeing my photo on the front - we were not told where it was going to end up or what it would look like.

'I just did it for charity. No-one told me of the risks. Now I am worrying what my future employers will think.'

The calendar features young women in raunchy poses as well as many of the University's male students.

So your posing for raunchy pictures and you can't work out what the risks might be!!!

Pretty tame for the internet.

I doubt these girls will lose any job opportunities because of this , it will be forgotten within a few days.

Pretty tame for the internet.

I doubt these girls will lose any job opportunities because of this , it will be forgotten within a few days.

Have you seen the pics?

Who knew that a bunch of crusty old WI women, who can't keep their granny knickers on, would ignite a tedious meme of such longevity?

I am sure that the girls had this in mind, currently being used by in a revised version by another University in a TV ad: :unsure:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." (A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles", Harper Collins, 1992. From Chapter 7, Section 3])

Then again they could be a bunch of insecure show-offs with low personal and moral standards, who want above all else to be considered as 'hot'.