House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

Cor, What A Stunner!

Ye Gods! Imagine waking up next to that in the morning :(

Great Comments...

Know the feeling - when friends invite you to a Halloween bash and the invite says - come as you are!

"Britain's most renowned It Girl" are you missing the SH off the IT?

My god she's hideous. If we took all the world's so-called IT girls and put them in a room together the combined stupidity and ugliness would tilt the Earth on its axis.

Oh my goodness, that's frightening. i thought halloween wasn't for another month.

This made me laugh so much I'm going to have to ask the nurse in my care home to help me change my pants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2043169/Tara-Palmer-Tomkinson-follows-crowd-risqu-night--leaves-The-Box-looking-worse-wear.html

That is the consequences living the high life of excess and gain....there is a high price to pay...but it looked like she enjoyed herself, for now. ;)

There is an obsession at the moment amongst photographers and newspapers to take and publish photos of people after quite a few beers, accompanied by sneering comments.

I would hazard a guess that those same photographers and editors dont look too pretty themselves after a few beers.

Guest eight

If she's the IT girl can she repair my laptop?

I'm curious about those stains on her top.

That is the consequences living the high life of excess and gain....there is a high price to pay...but it looked like she enjoyed herself, for now. ;)

high life? you can get eccies for 2 pounds mate :lol:

There is an obsession at the moment amongst photographers and newspapers to take and publish photos of people after quite a few beers, accompanied by sneering comments.

I would hazard a guess that those same photographers and editors dont look too pretty themselves after a few beers.

Pretty sure most of them don't look great even before lunch.