House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Hulk Hogan Slashes The Price Of His Florida Mansion By A Whopping $16 Million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2043052/Hulk-Hogan-slashes-price-Florida-mansion-whopping-16-million.html

But former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is so keen to add to his millions that he is slashing the price of his Florida mansion by $16m in a bid to sell it as fast as possible.

The 58-year-old muscle man just reduced the price of the huge home to just $8.85m - the fourth reduction in price since the home was originally listed back in 2006 at $25m.

5 years on the market??? Roughly a 64% price drop.

Wonder if I could pin him down to a lower price? Price reduction is a bit of a body blow for him. Mind you nobody twisted his arm to buy it.........................................I'll get me trunks.

Terry Hogan is a right wing Christian nutter.

But his wrestling alter-ego was cool when I was younger, even though his finishing move was crap.

But that daughter of his, I'd hit it. Especially after the breast pumping.

brooke-hogan-boobs-1.jpg

He needs to get a grip on the situation and realise he may have to pin his hopes on an even lower price.

Terry Hogan is a right wing Christian nutter.

But his wrestling alter-ego was cool when I was younger, even though his finishing move was crap.

But that daughter of his, I'd hit it. Especially after the breast pumping.

brooke-hogan-boobs-1.jpg

That's the kind of inflation I can approve of.

Steroids are to the human body what credit is to the economy: They both provide fast, flattering growth only to be followed by decades of painful deflation.

Sorry Hulk your house's price was about as natural as your muscles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2043389/Hulk-Hogan-I-blew-hundreds-millions-dollars.html

Former wrestling star Hulk Hogan has revealed he blew 'hundreds of millions' on a lavish lifestyle during his glory years.

The 58-year-old admitted he was now living in a rented home having slashed the price of his Florida mansion by $16m in a bid to get it off the market.

At least he did his bit for the US economy.