Sign in to follow this  
PopGun

Thank You Yvette Cooper

• (Bogus) Terror Laws
  • DNA databases holding suspects (not just convicts) and ‘volunteer’ records
  • (In)discriminate Stop and Search
  • CCTV/State Snooping
  • etc etc.

I switched off before she got to ID cards and 21 days detention without charge.

Labour should go back to what they used to be good at. Giving the Torries the odd electoral bloody nose and bringing in the odd piece of much needed social reform now and again. Then fecking off back to the other side of the chamber before outstaying their welcome.

I’m no fan of this Coalition, but it’s blindingly obvious that NuStassi have learnt absolutely nothing.

• (Bogus) Terror Laws

• DNA databases holding suspects (not just convicts) and ‘volunteer’ records

• (In)discriminate Stop and Search

• CCTV/State Snooping

• etc etc.

I switched off before she got to ID cards and 21 days detention without charge.

Labour should go back to what they used to be good at. Giving the Torries the odd electoral bloody nose and bringing in the odd piece of much needed social reform now and again. Then fecking off back to the other side of the chamber before outstaying their welcome.

I’m no fan of this Coalition, but it’s blindingly obvious that NuStassi have learnt absolutely nothing.

They should sell Yvette Cooper punch bags

:blink:

they will go back to this once they realise that Tony blair was voted in for precisely this reason and not because secrely everyone wante Gordon McStalin instead

i have a suspicion they will lose several elections before they realise this and let a liberal like Blair back in to the front rank of the party

either that or they're embarrassed by Banana Man, or both

Nu Lab will not get back in as long as the ghastlies of the Blair/Brown era are not purged. As it stands, the current Shadow Cabinet contains a long list of failed and corrupt ex-ministers who all contributed to the policies which ruined the economy. In addition, Yvette Cooper and Ed Balls flipped properties via the tax payer's subsidy, Tessa Jowell was involved in some very dodgy mortgages and the rest of the bunch are all in denial about what they did to prop up a housing boom which led directly to the bust.

Milliband must get rid of them then try again. Until that happens, no-one will trust this washed up bunch.

Edited by VacantPossession

Nu Lab will not get back in as long as the ghastlies of the Blair/Brown era are not purged. As it stands, the current Shadow Cabinet contains a long list of failed and corrupt ex-ministers who all contributed to the policies which ruined the economy. In addition, Yvette Cooper and Ed Balls flipped properties via the tax payer's subsidy, Tessa Jowell was involved in some very dodgy mortgages and the rest of the bunch are all in denial about what they did to prop up a housing boom which led directly to the bust.

../..

Agree with you 100% -- These @rseholes have BLOOD on their hands -- they cashed in BIG TIME on the pwoperty bubble - AT OUR EXPENSE - WE PAID FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR 2nD [& 3rd, 4th etc.] houses -- and they STILL HAVE these - OR they STILL HAVE the PROCEEDS/PROFITS from them.......

DISGUSTING SCUM. :angry:

It is their GUILTY SECRET ---- It makes me PUKE every time I see that fat-faced BALLS idiot on the tv --- he cashed in in a HIGHLY DODGY way on 2nd homes --- HE - and his grim wife - ARE TOTAL FRAUDS. :angry:

Edited by eric pebble

Agree with you 100% -- These @rseholes have BLOOD on their hands -- they cashed in BIG TIME on the pwoperty bubble - AT OUR EXPENSE - WE PAID FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR 2nD [& 3rd, 4th etc.] houses -- and they STILL HAVE these - OR they STILL HAVE the PROCEEDS/PROFITS from them.......

DISGUSTING SCUM. :angry:

It is their GUILTY SECRET ---- It makes me PUKE every time I see that fat-faced BALLS idiot on the tv --- he cashed in in a HIGHLY DODGY way on 2nd homes --- HE - and his grim wife - ARE TOTAL FRAUDS. :angry:

On the up side

Balls does have to sh*g Yvette Cooper

So perhaps there is a God after all.

On the up side

Balls does have to sh*g Yvette Cooper

So perhaps there is a God after all.

Wrong way around.

100%, guaranteed.

Who's your daddy?

Milliband must get rid of them then try again. Until that happens, no-one will trust this washed up bunch.

err, that would involve Milliband getting rid of himself

Look at who she's married to - it's no wonder she's lost it.

Almost as bad as serving as #2 to The Liar.

Well their party political broadcast was disturbingly similar to the pre-election ones. Chock full of nauseating celebrity 'endorsements' from morons who have never done a hard days labour in their lives.

Alex Ferguson: "I've always voted Labour. I always will"

If he thinks Balls and Brown are the same party which he voted for when he was young he is mistaken.

Who was the woman though? She said something which really bugged me at the time and I wanted to add her to my silly bints list but can't think of her name.

That kind of inflexible, non-thinking attitude really annoys me.

If someone rings a little bell, does Alex Ferguson start salivating?

I used to vote Labour. I don't feel like voting for any of the big three these days.

AF, great football manager, bit of a useful idiot.

Hard to understand why people are so tribal about their political allegiances.

That idea that an election is won or lost in 80 or so marginal seats says so much about people's nativity (indoctrination) - or the lack of choice, yet such is the MSN/political schilling that breaking through or going out on a limb is so difficult.

Edited by tinker

But are there any LibDems like that?

don't think so, or very few, which is their big electoral problem

people religiously vote tory/labour to keep labour/tory out, lib dems don't figure in this