HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Nah why would you pay to do a course?

Go and do trawls of the comedy circuit near where you live and then get up and do some on open mike nights.

Writing the stuff is the hard bit. Or is it the standing up and actually saying the words out loud in front of an audience armed with pint pots?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I wouldn't do a course!

Isn't the general crack to develop your humorous stories... and to enact them.

I often preach to my friends about beard saftey, because when your pished your not always capable of lighting a cigarette, and there's nothing worse than setting your beard on fire, because after setting it on fire the first thing you do is slap yourself in the face repeatedly!

biggrin.gif

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Try an acting course instead.

Will strip away lots of inhibitions. You'll recognise that you aren't all that funny, and Yes, you are a bit of a tool.

Worked for me.

A mate of mine did one of those "chat up ladies" courses in London a couple of years ago...It worked initially, but he didn't keep it up (so to speak)..

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Nah why would you pay to do a course?

Go and do trawls of the comedy circuit near where you live and then get up and do some on open mike nights.

Writing the stuff is the hard bit. Or is it the standing up and actually saying the words out loud in front of an audience armed with pint pots?

When a bat has a personal crisis, does their entire world get turned right way up?

There you go, you can have that one for free.

Archived