House Price Crash Forum
Perfectionist

Property Prices Climb ! ?

Hi,

It has been covered in depth in previous posts. Just for anyone browsing the site for the first time, flick through the old posts relating to the Halifax method of compiling their index, current supply levels, MEW figures, subject to contract sales and the Halifax reporting in the press during the last crash contained on links here. They are fighting tooth and claw but just like the last time but they will have to throw the towel in a some point when it is so bleedin obvious to people that the spin will no longer work. Just like the last time. Dont be fooled by it.

Yeah I agree 100%, check out the section were they have newspaper reports from the last crash here

If nothing else this will just make you understand that all the spin it just pointless, the prices ARE dropping and nothing will stop it until it reaches the bottom. There will be a few spurts of growth and the media/bulls will jump on this as an opportunity to laugh in our faces and declare the HPC never happened.

Just like last time..... THEY WERE WRONG!!

Be patient its not going to be an overnight thing, but I'd be tempted to say we will of seen drops that nobody can wash away in report and spin in less than 12 months...

Yeah I agree 100%, check out the section were they have newspaper reports from the last crash here

If nothing else this will just make you understand that all the spin it just pointless, the prices ARE dropping and nothing will stop it until it reaches the bottom. There will be a few spurts of growth and the media/bulls will jump on this as an opportunity to laugh in our faces and declare the HPC never happened.

Just like last time..... THEY WERE WRONG!!

Be patient its not going to be an overnight thing, but I'd be tempted to say we will of seen drops that nobody can wash away in report and spin in less than 12 months...

Good point. I particularly like:

SUN 06 NOV 1988

House prices will languish until incomes catch up

:lol::lol::lol: