House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wonderpup

Anyone Catch Squawk Box On Cnbc Today?

Kernan was talking about the fact that the new taxes in Greece were killing the private sector and came out with the following;

" You can't keep on bailing out the Banks on the backs of the people" :o

The other guy looked stunned and they quickly moved on. I don't think Kernan quite realised the implications of what he was saying until he said it. I doubt that CNBC's owners would have been happy to see this particular idea given airtime somehow.

It was also mentioned that the few hundred protesters camped out on wall street at present were a serious concern to the banksters which seems a bit OTT- unless they fear an arab spring style uprising where they are dragged from their offices and thrown in jail (or worse)

One other thing I saw- they cut to this technical expert guy for some market updates and the guy launches into this weird speech about how he had been driven to work in cab that morning by a nigerian taxi driver who told him that 'americans are too lazy to work' and how giving out welfare is actually driving discontent and maybe that was what was causing all the anti banker backlash ect- it was a real rant- nothing at all to do with his role as technical commentator- again a strange 'cognitive dissonance' type moment.

Maybe it's finally dawning on the financial sector that if (when) this 'sucker goes down' they will be first in the line for a public kicking.

At the very least I seem to be seeing more and more cracks in the state of denial that is the habitual mindset of the wall street crowd- the reality of a broken system propped up by the sheeple is in danger of breaking through- and they know exactly how big the instrument was they used to b*tt f*ck the public.

Maybe a few more happy clappy bank adverts on TV might do the trick? :lol:

At the very least I seem to be seeing more and more cracks in the state of denial that is the habitual mindset of the wall street crowd- the reality of a broken system propped up by the sheeple is in danger of breaking through- and they know exactly how big the instrument was they used to b*tt f*ck the public.

There was a big anti banking protest on Wall Street last Saturday - videos up on Youtube. Police pepper spraying the protestors. Didn't get covered by any UK media.

There was a big anti banking protest on Wall Street last Saturday - videos up on Youtube. Police pepper spraying the protestors. Didn't get covered by any UK media.

A few hundred are still there- which has apparently got some Bank CEO's spooked- when you get right down to it the Masters of the Universe seem to scare quite easily. I put this down to a guilty conscience- deep down they know they deserve a good kicking. :lol:

Kernan was talking about the fact that the new taxes in Greece were killing the private sector and came out with the following;

" You can't keep on bailing out the Banks on the backs of the people" :o

we need that one on youtube!

If Kernan is blurting it out, even if he regrets it later, maybe the population are starting to get it.

Bailing out the banks, by impoverishing the very people that are trying to pay back the debts owed to the banks,...... is the dumbest economic policy in the history of mankind. :huh: