HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Expect the following rhetoric......[Lifted from the Guardian]

Balls refused to make promises about reversing tax rises and spending cuts, while he tried to rebuild public trust in Labour. "The banking crisis was a disaster," he said. "All around the world the banks behaved irresponsibly, but regulation wasn't tough enough. We were part of that. I'm sorry for that mistake, I deeply, deeply regret it."

My Own local Labour MP ignored my Emails about House Prices for year after year after year. Never responding to one Email.

She then appeared on the front Page of the Telegraph, after Labour, under Brown and Balls, unsuccessfully formed a three line whip to stop MP's housing expenses being released into the public domain under the freedom of information act.

When the expenses had finally been released, My Labour MP had been flipping the designation of her house, and had another member of her family buy a flat, and classified it as her second home, paying them rent.

She made over 200k in profit, right before retiring.

Now, a focus group have told Ed Balls that apologising may be what the voters want to hear.

Hatred does not begin to describe my feelings toward these C@nts.

HOLA4411

Expect the following rhetoric......[Lifted from the Guardian]

My Own local Labour MP ignored my Emails about House Prices for year after year after year. Never responding to one Email.

She then appeared on the front Page of the Telegraph, after Labour, under Brown and Balls, unsuccessfully formed a three line whip to stop MP's housing expenses being released into the public domain under the freedom of information act.

When the expenses had finally been released, My Labour MP had been flipping the designation of her house, and had another member of her family buy a flat, and classified it as her second home, paying them rent.

She made over 200k in profit, right before retiring.

Now, a focus group have told Ed Balls that apologising may be what the voters want to hear.

Hatred does not begin to describe my feelings toward these C@nts.

To be fair, a monkey could have made £200k on housing.

To have insider knowledge, and not be able to pocket a few mill, shows how pathetic they were at doing it.

HOLA4412

Balls claiming that UK debt was lower than anywhere before the crisis. Much applause and nodding in the audience.

Before all the off balance sheet stuff etc is taken into account maybe.

He looked around as if to say "Blimey, I got away with saying that "

Harriet Harman was saying a similar thing on Question Time.

The usual double think / delusion - the problem is they get away with peddling lies time after time (propaganda). My mind goes back to the 'global,' 'started in America,' 'best placed,' 'low debt,' etc.

The should have been destroyed for their economic incompetence by the incoming government yet here they are still at it.

HOLA4413

To be fair, a monkey could have made £200k on housing.

Sorry. To Clarify, the 200k profit was just on that one flat.

The MP's daughter got a mortgage on the flat. The MP claimed rent at 1200 pcm, paid the daughter the rent, as flat was designated as MP's 2nd home.

The daughter sold the flat for over a 200k profit, just a few years later.

The MP then a bought a flat next door for nearly 300k, had stamp duty, and furnishings, and legal fees paid for by taxpayer. Then had this designated as her second home. [Daughters a lawyer] And Claimed for the mortgage interest payments to be paid for by the taxpayer.

Not one MP represented their taxpaying 'priced out' constituents. They were making a killing, on voting on policies to keep the housing bubble inflated under a secret expenses system, which they tried to keep secret, even after the FOI request, by the Telegraph.

Not one MP will pay these personal profits back.

They are thieves.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

He's preaching to the stupid, it's a Labour party conference ;).

...what I don't like is that he talks to you as if you are stupid, very patronising, could tell he was nervous did not impress me....all hot air IMO....anyone can spout out words then go back on them...I don't trust them....they are only here hoping for extra beer, expenses and pensions. ;)

HOLA4418

Balls claiming that UK debt was lower than anywhere before the crisis. Much applause and nodding in the audience.

That's just a measure of how badly they screwed things up.

Debt to GDP

Started at 49.8% in 1997, drifted down to 37.7% in 2001 (last year of Ken Clarke's 1997 spending plans), up to 44.5% by 2007 (i.e. 6 years of credit bubble driven growth) before ballooning up to 80% of GDP by 2010 and is likely to rise to what? 100%, 120% of GDP by the end of this parliament.

That is on top of the massive increases in personal debt levels as well.

A pretty spectacular mess.

HOLA4419

Help the housing market. :lol: ....if houses were not so high people could buy and move....the labour party encouraged the high prices, now there is litte money left to spend because people are too busy trying to buy a home to live in, pay their taxes, food and fuel bills.

HOLA4420

Help the housing market. :lol: ....

But how many young voters will fall for Labour's Lying Rhetoric regarding housing.

I would hope that a majority would have the web, and have found sites like this one, and others, and know Labour inflated the housing bubble, and not to buy

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Help the housing market. :lol: ....if houses were not so high people could buy and move....the labour party encouraged the high prices, now there is litte money left to spend because people are too busy trying to buy a home to live in, pay their taxes, food and fuel bills.

Didn't he say that he would use the banking fees on transactions to pay for 25,000 "affordable homes"...

HOLA4423

But how many young voters will fall for Labour's Lying Rhetoric regarding the housing bubble?

To be honest there is a section of society that will vote nothing other than labour...they vote for the name not the policies......many couldn't even name one because they don't know what is best for them....labour is not the party it used to be, the working mans party....this new labour is something quite different, it is a public sector party, a closed shop that is good at spending money on itself...they are good at that. ;)

HOLA4424

Sorry. To Clarify, the 200k profit was just on that one flat.

The MP's daughter got a mortgage on the flat. The MP claimed rent at 1200 pcm, paid the daughter the rent, as flat was designated as MP's 2nd home.

The daughter sold the flat for over a 200k profit, just a few years later.

The MP then a bought a flat next door for nearly 300k, had stamp duty, and furnishings, and legal fees paid for by taxpayer. Then had this designated as her second home. [Daughters a lawyer] And Claimed for the mortgage interest payments to be paid for by the taxpayer.

Not one MP represented their taxpaying 'priced out' constituents. They were making a killing, on voting on policies to keep the housing bubble inflated under a secret expenses system, which they tried to keep secret, even after the FOI request, by the Telegraph.

Not one MP will pay these personal profits back.

They are thieves.

Wait, why isn't this person getting done for that? Have you written to the Daily Mail (serious!)?

I used to be rabidly into the news and markets etc... but now I only keep half an eye on these topics if at all. Thoroughly depressing.

The UK leadership is p!ss poor... and you can bet Labour will get in again. Why stay here?

HOLA4425

Wait, why isn't this person getting done for that? Have you written to the Daily Mail (serious!)?

This was reported by the Telegraph. They were allowed to do this.

They are no longer allowed though, as they have been caught out. It is no longer a secret expenses system.

But they still get to keep the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands in personal profits from their intentional manipulated House Price Inflation.

If they had not been allowed to profit personally, we may never have seen a housing bubble.

Ministers, Politicians are self serving Thieving Bastards.

But Labour took it to a whole new level.

One set of rules for them. Another for the rest of us.

Orwell was the pin up boy for the Left, as he believed in Social Democracy. Labour describe themselves Social Democrats, but its a complete lie.

Orwell's criticism of fake lefty Governments in his allegory animal farm, was highlighted when the Pigs, who led the revolution on the Farm, demanded the lions share of the food.

Archived