House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penbat1

George Bush Says God Told Him To Invade...

George Bush prays and reads the Bible every day. He recently told a middle eastern diplomat that the political thinker who inspired him most was Jesus Christ and that it was God who told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, implying that the intelligence agencies just then told him what he wanted to hear about WMD etc. Funnily enough murderers often say that it was God who told them to carry out the murder. Is there much difference ?

Is there much difference ?

yes. a serial killer tends to kill with blunt instrument, knife or strangulation.

often there is a ritual attached to the death. more often that not the motive is sexual.

yes. a serial killer tends to kill with blunt instrument, knife or strangulation.

often there is a ritual attached to the death. more often that not the motive is sexual.

Yes but quite a few "evil" people get others (such as hitmen) to do their dirty work.

Yes but quite a few "evil" people get others (such as hitmen) to do their dirty work.

no self respecting new world order leader wants to hire a common hitman.

what they like is rockets that come out of desert islands and large screens to broadcast demands from.

hold on,. now im worried....

no self respecting new world order leader wants to hire a common hitman.

what they like is rockets that come out of desert islands and large screens to broadcast demands from.

hold on,. now im worried....

No right minded new world leader would ever want to hire a hitman as it would take the bloke an eternity to arrange, plan, and covertly obtaining the evenings killing weapon of choice, before when alone with the victim stealthily carrying out the assassination of a nations army, one soldier after another each night.

Questions would also eventually be raised about why each dead soldier had planned to meet a 'Mr Kipper' in some sleaze joint.

George Bush prays and reads the Bible every day. He recently told a middle eastern diplomat that the political thinker who inspired him most was Jesus Christ and that it was God who told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, implying that the intelligence agencies just then told him what he wanted to hear about WMD etc. Funnily enough murderers often say that it was God who told them to carry out the murder. Is there much difference ?

Obviously a lie he was struggling with the happy goat ...

Anyone have a link to this story? Like I need another reason to hate Bush. :blink:

*feels sick*

Edited to add. This story can't be true. George Bush...read? I don't think so.

Anyone have a link to this story? Like I need another reason to hate Bush. :blink:

*feels sick*

This is a nice precis of Bush, Iraq, Al Qaeda, God and the mess we're in. It refers to the Mahmoud Abbas meeting and an interview with Bob Woodward, author of Plan of Attack.

Bush: God Told Me To Invade Iraq, Become President, Patridiot Watch

Guest growl

Yep. Heard this on BBC24 today. The White House has issued a statement denying the story...Bush didn't say this. To be honest I was a bit suspect myself.

Anyhow just because someone reads the Bible every day and prays doesn't make you a nut.

You can be a nut all by yourself without doing that.

However I do believe that Bush is possibly influnced by the end of times bunch.

He's probably said something about God and this diplomat has flowered the story. :rolleyes:

Why does it matter if the story was denied?

Osama uses a 'bit of the God stuff' now and again to justify stuff, so if GB did use a bit of 'God' back, what's the problem?

Think

"Angel of the North"

Then research the Bible Prophecies!

Guest growl

Think

"Angel of the North"

Then research the Bible Prophecies!

What about:

The attack is described in Daniel 11:40

And at the end of time the king of the South will collide with him, and the king of the North will storm against him with chariots, with horsemen, and with many ships; and he will enter countries, overflow them, and pass through.

Great stuff. You could pull loads of it out of the Bible. :lol:

Bush is a sociopath. Watch when he is speaking on a domestic issue, he stutters and stumbles and comes out with his trademark "Bushisms".

When he speaks of anything warlike or connected to it eg terror and the war on it. His diction becomes word perfect and fluent.

Anyway GB is not the first to say god told him to do it. Joan of Arc was another Divinely inspired warrior who kicked off a war and look where it got her. So anyone going to Washington DC for a bonfire this year? It will certainly will not be one about vanities!

Bush is a sociopath. Watch when he is speaking on a domestic issue, he stutters and stumbles and comes out with his trademark "Bushisms".

When he speaks of anything warlike or connected to it eg terror and the war on it. His diction becomes word perfect and fluent.

Anyway GB is not the first to say god told him to do it. Joan of Arc was another Divinely inspired warrior who kicked off a war and look where it got her. So anyone going to Washington DC for a bonfire this year? It will certainly will not be one about vanities!

Well said mate. Sociopath is another name for psychopath. Incidentally many suicide bombers declared that Allah told them to do it.

Bush recently declared a big drive in identifying and treating mentally ill people in the US. It is ironic that Bush has a compulsive and untreatable personality disorder (psychopathy) and it is people with personality disorders who do people's heads in and make them "mentally ill" in the first place. See my signature and this page in particular on my website: http://www.bullyeq.com/more_on_psychos.htm

Incidentally, Tony Blair has quite often been said to have a narcissistic personality disorder but there is a lot of overlap betweeen narcissism and psychopathy.

Just to add that if someone declared a "war on bullying" or "war on abuse" I think it would be much more worthwhile than a "war on terrorism".

Just about everyone on the planet has suffered at least some grief through bullying while terrorism, although indefensible and appalling, directly affects only a relatively few people and anyway Bush's "war on terrorism" may be counterproductive.

Of course Bush wouldnt declare a war on bullying as he is a bully himself.

I hope Bush invades here.

If ended up as civilised as the Germans or the Japs things wouldn't be so bad...

No but seriously, the US is great. Bush is doing us all favours by setting up stable democracies in the ME. He's a good chap and you shouldn't listen to everything you read in New Stateman. He gets quite a bad press.

The msot damage he's done is to the US, spending like it's going out of fashion, madness!

Guest growl

Well said mate. Sociopath is another name for psychopath. Incidentally many suicide bombers declared that Allah told them to do it.

Bush recently declared a big drive in identifying and treating mentally ill people in the US. It is ironic that Bush has a compulsive and untreatable personality disorder (psychopathy) and it is people with personality disorders who do people's heads in and make them "mentally ill" in the first place. See my signature and this page in particular on my website: http://www.bullyeq.com/more_on_psychos.htm

Incidentally, Tony Blair has quite often been said to have a narcissistic personality disorder but there is a lot of overlap betweeen narcissism and psychopathy.

penbat, I've been to your site and it is brilliant. But you can't accuse everyone of being psycho. I think you are getting a bit paranoid, or you've met too many bad people and need some balance.

I personally don't believe that Bush is psycho. Driven maybe, misguided maybe. But not a psychopath. There are lots of conspiracy sites out there about Bush and lots of mis - quotes.

The religious right at the moment are giving him a hard time for putting forward his personal lawyer as one of the federal judges, even though she has voted Democrat in the past. They are also giving him a hard time for saying in a speach that he would rebuild New Orleans at what ever the cost.

So I think where he is concerned you have to read all of the press and not just the anti Bush.

penbat, I've been to your site and it is brilliant. But you can't accuse everyone of being psycho. I think you are getting a bit paranoid, or you've met too many bad people and need some balance.

I personally don't believe that Bush is psycho. Driven maybe, misguided maybe. But not a psychopath. There are lots of conspiracy sites out there about Bush and lots of mis - quotes.

The religious right at the moment are giving him a hard time for putting forward his personal lawyer as one of the federal judges, even though she has voted Democrat in the past. They are also giving him a hard time for saying in a speach that he would rebuild New Orleans at what ever the cost.

So I think where he is concerned you have to read all of the press and not just the anti Bush.

To clarify my view, quite a few people have suggested that BG is a psycho including GunDog. GB apparently satisfies quite a few points on the psycho diagnostic Hare checklist. Psychos make waves and suck in others into their psychosis. It can often be difficult to know who is the originating psycho as many others may copy him. This may be similar to "borderline personality disorder" where people have picked some psychopathic traits probably through mimicry.

I say on my site that psychos are in the minority and there are far more copycat bullies.

Anyhow just because someone reads the Bible every day and prays doesn't make you a nut.

Are you sure?????

Oh yes , of course , it just makes you a brain washed fool :rolleyes:

Oh yes , of course , it just makes you a brain washed fool :rolleyes:

But let's face it, it ain't just the godsquadders who are keeping the housing bubble up. No shortage of brain-washed "property only ever goes up" types out there...

Some of my best friends are atheists, by the way ;)