House Price Crash Forum

How To Turn One Euro Into Five

uztopride

HOLA441

Europe is working to ramp up the firepower of its bailout fund. The European Union's top economic official, Olli Rehn, said as soon as the region's governments confirm new powers for their 440-billion-euro fund, known as the EFSF, attention will turn to how to get more impact from the existing money.

"We need to find a mechanism where we can turn one euro in the EFSF into five, but there is no decision on how we could do that yet,"

Magic trick :lol:

My link

HOLA442

Magic trick :lol:

My link

It's lost its magic for me. To think of an official going to a computer keyboard and electronically creating central bank funds....and no one calls it a fraud on the currency?!

I am wrong? Well, where on earth is 440 billion Euros to come from? Any answers? If they owned this money there would be no debt crisis would there!

HOLA443

It's lost its magic for me. To think of an official going to a computer keyboard and electronically creating central bank funds....and no one calls it a fraud on the currency?!

I am wrong? Well, where on earth is 440 billion Euros to come from? Any answers? If they owned this money there would be no debt crisis would there!

the nuclear solution!

http://www.independent.ie/business/world/we-have-one-last-chance-to-save-global-economy-warns-geithner-2887354.html

rock on!