House Price Crash Forum
nmarks

Jonathan Davis On Bbc News

The man is as mad as a hatter!

I would say that because he is my wealth manager, and it took me three years to find someone that could see the proper picture. The majority of the rest of the IFA's are commission hungry salesmen. How many other so called "advisors" called the top of the market on May 1st, and protected their clients from the current situation.

I found him through this site, so a big thanks.

I am sleeping very well since I became one of his clients, and I am now off the whiskey and valium!

The man is as mad as a hatter!

I would say that because he is my wealth manager, and it took me three years to find someone that could see the proper picture. The majority of the rest of the IFA's are commission hungry salesmen. How many other so called "advisors" called the top of the market on May 1st, and protected their clients from the current situation.

I found him through this site, so a big thanks.

I am sleeping very well since I became one of his clients, and I am now off the whiskey and valium!

Can you give us a round figure of how much dough he has SAVED you from losing? :unsure:

Listening to that now........ Good stuff.

JD should get a Knighthood.

Q. How come those guys who ran HBOS & RBS got knighthoods?

A. Gordon the MORON Brown gave them knighthoods for "services to the financial sector"........

. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wait until Mr Brown gets his knighthood... if he doesnt he will be the first Prime Minister probably ever not to have got one (or the equivalent) though thinking about it - Blair has not been 'recognised' yet has he?

(personally speaking I would have them both in the Tower, their management of the economy being one of the lowest charges....)

His message might be right but his delivery is all wrong - his fanatical rhetoric condems him to being regarded as some sort of fringe lunatic - if you want people to take you seriously JD, time to stop talking like a gospel preacher from the deep south.

To be honest I think the gospel preacher approach is just what is needed.

The likes of Max Keiser and Jonathan Davis ranting like real life 'Howard Beale's' is what we need to get the message out to the masses about the lies being spun in regards the global economy.

Edited by Setantii

What JD says is correct about the economy......the gold advise is something quite different, gold is another bubble that has been intentionally man made......truth is one thing.....investment advise another. ;)

Truth??...." .....gold is another bubble that has been intentionally man..... "

Gold is just stuff that exists..... along with cotton, apples, coal etc.

It is the system of attributing value to stuff that is at fault, not the stuff.....THAT is truth.

It is 'money' where the fault lies.

Mind you, you're right, money creation IS man a few devious people made

Nice one JD btw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00k6fzj

@ 38 mins for those who've not yet listened ......... pass it on.

Truth??...." .....gold is another bubble that has been intentionally man..... "

Gold is just stuff that exists..... along with cotton, apples, coal etc.

It is the system of attributing value to stuff that is at fault, not the stuff.....THAT is truth.

Nice one JD btw.

Excellent piece. Put across the direness of the situation well. Vanessa is a bit patronising but fair play to her for allowing him to put his opinion across.

Also, which on one of you phoned in singing JD's praises?? :P

His message might be right but his delivery is all wrong - his fanatical rhetoric condems him to being regarded as some sort of fringe lunatic - if you want people to take you seriously JD, time to stop talking like a gospel preacher from the deep south.

To be fair to Mr Davis, he was one of the very first property crash predictors in the media who went 'over the top' into the direct line of the VI's machine guns. So you can't blame him for his slightly fanatical style.

Can you give us a round figure of how much dough he has SAVED you from losing? :unsure:

About a £150k, but more importantly, it is being in a position to take advantage of buying opportunities as they present themselves.

Now you have read the above, I will have to kill you!

He's alright, I don't think he understands how a bank's balance sheet works though. He said something about saving the savers and moving the debt into a bad bank, it doesn't quite work like that Jonathan! The bank is the middle man between saver and debtor, the saver's savings are a banks liability and the debt is the asset.

It made me laugh when I saw Keiser was already suggested.

The odds must be 1000.

I'd pay to be in the crowd the night they get Keiser on the show :D

Maybe they could put a few "heavyweights" up against him - George Osborne, Ray Boulger, David Buick et al.

Would be classic tv.

a shameless bump for those who may have missed it

Nice one JD btw.