House Price Crash Forum
nmarks

Jonathan Davis On Bbc News

There's a link on the home page. Just listening to it. He's great. He has a certain style - passion. Vanessa really likes him and continually affirms his view.

Say it loud and proud, JD.

Link? Please.

Edited by beccles

His appearances are growing and if the BBC are giving him serious air time then they must think he has a valid point of view.

How long till his view becomes mainstream?

His message might be right but his delivery is all wrong - his fanatical rhetoric condems him to being regarded as some sort of fringe lunatic - if you want people to take you seriously JD, time to stop talking like a gospel preacher from the deep south.

His message might be right but his delivery is all wrong - his fanatical rhetoric condems him to being regarded as some sort of fringe lunatic - if you want people to take you seriously JD, time to stop talking like a gospel preacher from the deep south.

Just listened, Ive made your point before myself, and have to say I disagree this time. Best Ive heard so far, much more measured, maybe not having a VI in competition made for a calmer discussion? Id say he is being taken seriously. Good performance in my opinion.

*Sigh*, actually credit expanded off the back of rising house prices, but let's not get the truth get in the way of a mutual back slapping session.

Well Yeah..... Snowball tumbling ever faster down the proverbial snow covered slope, chicken & egg style, artificially inseminated with LIAR LOANS..... 'n' all that, init..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

His message was spot on as usual and I actually like his direct style.

It's a foreign land to the forumers. :ph34r:

BBC London: Financial Planner talks to Ms Feltz (@38 mins)

Thanks for that, Tinker.

I have to say that at times during that I was gritting my teeth wishing that Feltz would just STFU and let JD speak but she redeemed herself at the end with a surprisingly glowing endorsement.

JD hit the mark once again. The tone was spot on and the message was as dire as the reality. The people will come to understand but only when it's landed on their doorstep it would seem.

Good effort by JD on that one.. dare I say one of his best interviews I have heard.

I agree. Very calm and articulate, got the message across very well (with just enough of his trademark passion!) :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning.

Listening to the Vanessa Feltz interview reactions now. They would be hilarious if they weren't so tragically true (@1:06 thereabouts).

Edited by nmarks

It's a foreign land to the forumers. :ph34r:

BBC London: Financial Planner talks to Ms Feltz (@38 mins)

Listening to that now........ Good stuff.

JD should get a Knighthood.

Q. How come those guys who ran HBOS & RBS got knighthoods?

A. Gordon the MORON Brown gave them knighthoods for "services to the financial sector"........

. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, great to hear some truth for once!

It's a shame he had a lot of enemies on this site.

Yeh, that muppet advised some of the experts like EDM / Scepticus (same difference) to buy gold years ago at $600.

And there's still some that don't get it

Listening to that now........ Good stuff.

JD should get a Knighthood.

I think that's an OMGHPC.

In this case OMG does not mean Order of Merit of the Garter. It's what you think it means - Oh My God!

Yeh, that muppet advised some of the experts like EDM / Scepticus (same difference) to buy gold years ago at $600.

And there's still some that don't get it

What JD says is correct about the economy......the gold advise is something quite different, gold is another bubble that has been intentionally man made......truth is one thing.....investment advise another. ;)

What JD says is correct about the economy......the gold advise is something quite different, gold is another bubble that has been intentionally man made......truth is one thing.....investment advise another. ;)

I agree.

To the OP, thanks for the heads-up. Glad I listened.

This should be part of the school curriculum so we don't breed another bunch of fools.

JD and the person who phoned in are right. It's not difficult to see. But I wonder where the end of this lies.

'Stop spending more than you are earning' - priceless

EDIT: 45 million on food stamp in the US. It couldn't happen here of course. Well it couldn't, we don't have that many employed in the first place.

Edited by Redcellar

It's a pleasure.

I had to whip out the iPhone quick to start the topic, hence one or two baffled initial responses but the thread developed well, especially when the Vanessa Feltz interview got mentioned.

I think some credit should go to the MSM for having JD on; the message needs to be understood by the masses.