House Price Crash Forum
ubuntu

Question Time

Won't be watching QT, but This Week is back on afterwards!

At lunchtime today, Brillo on the Politics Show (BBC2) kept saying "printing money"... he and Portillo are loving this (in a HPC sort of way!) :lol:

i noticed newsnight have completely disregarded the issue.

Not got anything planned so may watch just to have a drunken laugh at Harriet Harperson & the founder of Mumsnet (wtf!) who are lined up as panellists.

I'd have to be in a coma to watch that lineup.

i noticed newsnight have completely disregarded the issue.

I have a feeling Brillo and Portillo won't! :P

To be fair to Newsnight, earlier this week they did do a good piece on the global economic monster f*ck-up that is approaching.

Edited by Chuffy Chuffnell

Not got anything planned so may watch just to have a drunken laugh at Harriet Harperson & the founder of Mumsnet (wtf!) who are lined up as panellists.

And Pretty stupid Petal (puke). Just as well VC and Hislop are there to add a bit of wisdom.

I have a feeling Brillo and Portillo won't! :P

To be fair to Newsnight, earlier this week they did do a good piece on the global economic monster f*ck-up that is approaching.

Last night, when interviewing the head of NEXT, Paxman said 'SURPLUS of housing, PRICING is the problem" or did I dream that?

Shouldn't Vincey be at work helping to organise the printy printy that he so eagerly advocates. Europe etc is falling apart and there he is sitting on a TV panel.

Edited by billybong

Russian billionaire on Newsnight Lebadev punching someone on a chat show. He is responsible for supplying free papers. Talking about Russians in uk buying properties and driving up prices.

Oh and the guy he hit was a property developer. I wonder if this guys alter ego is Eric pebble?

Edited by leicestersq

I'm watching. A lot of mongs in the audience who think the government can spend more money and make people rich. No understanding that it is hard work by people that gives money value.

Not a surprise.

Young person asked about where jobs were for her now, or after degree etc ... Dimblebore ignored the question as 'it is asked every week let's move on'. There is 25 % unemployment of the 16 to 24 year old so not worth discussing, now they spend ages discussing 51 traveller families.

"Yes thank you for pointing out the elephant in the room. But we've seen it many times now and we've got used to it. Now what do the panel make of X-Factor?"

<_<

Dimbleby's job really is money for old rope.

There must be better value out there- someone who could say "Vince Cable what do you think" or "the man up there in the checked shirt" far far cheaper.

There must be better value out there- someone who could say "Vince Cable what do you think" or "the man up there in the checked shirt" far far cheaper.

Paxman would rip some of these idiots a new arsehole.

Now he's come up with "there's a lot of hands up there". Give him a pay rise.

If you actually watch or have watched QT over the last 40 years you really are of very low intelligence. Its a programme for utter morons. I know because I watch it every week just to wind myself up.