House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I Told You So

You Will Never Guess

Lets set the scene

Drunk last night in Notting Hill, West London decided to go to a local club. The friendly doorman says sorry guys its a New Orleans charity doo tonight so its £10 instead of the usual fiver, we all agree and stump up the money.

Anyway its rammed, all 3 floors packed very unusual for a Thursday night. The higher you went the posher the people became until it got completely rediculous on the top floor which was full of braying sloany pony women and Rupert types.

And then there I spotted in the middle of the room surrounded by toffy cord wearing guys the legend that is;

KIRSTY "I will eat my hat" ALLSOP

To be honest I was quite overcome and nearly choked on my over priced cocktail.

Chanel suited, holding court in the middle of my local club, it was all to much to bear I had to retreat to the ground level.

Well let's hope for her sake she finds some young broker to marry, 'cos before long her career in TV will be very much deceased.

I guess that's being charitable...

Good job I wasn't there. After a couple of those expensive cocktails I would have strolled over, got her in one of those friendly headlocks, ruffling her hair with my knuckles and demanding to know where her hat was. Always a charmer and full of scintilating conversation with a few drinks down me. :blink:

Lets set the scene

Drunk last night in Notting Hill, West London decided to go to a local club. The friendly doorman says sorry guys its a New Orleans charity doo tonight so its £10 instead of the usual fiver, we all agree and stump up the money.

Anyway its rammed, all 3 floors packed very unusual for a Thursday night. The higher you went the posher the people became until it got completely rediculous on the top floor which was full of braying sloany pony women and Rupert types.

And then there I spotted in the middle of the room surrounded by toffy cord wearing guys the legend that is;

Chanel suited, holding court in the middle of my local club, it was all to much to bear I had to retreat to the ground level.

i see it now she's moving to new orleans to help rebuild and invest in new properties. just hope she tells them to use bricks and mortar this time !

:blink:

Well let's hope for her sake she finds some young broker to marry, 'cos before long her career in TV will be very much deceased.

I guess that's being charitable...

Not only that someone need to work extra shift to pay for her eating habit. look at her

I don't know why this would be a surprise to anyone; that kind of Sloane Ranger hangout is her natural habitat. After all, her father is Lord Hindlip, the ex-chairman of Christie's (est. 1766) and she attended one of the most expensive public schools in the country (Bedales in the deepest, darkest Home Counties) with little in the way of academic success, I might add. But then we've all noticed that Kirsty isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box. :rolleyes:

The extremes one has to go to around here just to get your thread pinned.

BTW where was Phil? Bumming around in the mens?

Edited by Charlie The Tramp

Sloane Ranger hangout is her natural habitat

or Arrabellas in workington or La-Dee-Dahs in accrington ?

i think you will find phil at rembrants bar - in manchester.

Edited by right_freds_dead

You should of had a crack at her, give her one of those nice "pearl necklaces" that she always wares. That would of made a good story...and me very jealous.... ;)

B)

You mean you didn't try and chat her up ? I would have had a go, just for a laugh of course .... :lol::ph34r:

Did she tell you that New Orleans was a great property investment opportunity?

Why on earth are you paying money to enter a pub on the grounds that it is going to a charity for New Orleans? The US is simply mega-rich and is investing billions into New Orleans - apparently they have rented out large numbers of cruise ships at a few million a week each and they are mostly lying empty.

I think the US needs our help and sympathy over the hurricanes, and any practical help, but I don't think it needs cash.

why is she potrait as a property expert at all?I lay bets shes nothing more than a presenter spewing out what the producer wants, and the producer gets estate agents in to help them in there research of prices ect.

ie basically there using estate agents as experts who are taking the oportunity for a little ramping.kirsty is just a dumb rich kid that her peers couldnt think what job she would be suitable for.

The rich always help each other into the jobs that seem to elude the rest of us.

Lets set the scene

What was the club? I don't know of a 3-floor club in NH. Unless it was one of those clubs...?