House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hedgefunded

If You Liked "trailer Park Boys"...

Just watched Season 1, Episode 1. It's not quite as a good as TPB but its none too shabby either. Well worth acquiring from the usual sites.

I sat through the TPB gang's new thing "The Drunk And On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour" recently. To be honest it was a bit silly.

Will have to give it a go - similar sort of humour.

Was in Canada working the first year TPB came out. Watched it a few times not quite sure if it was funny or not. Now I think it is one of the best comedies ever. Genius lines that sound stupid but are very smart and brilliantly put together.

I am seeing them at their Scottish show in December. Randy and Mr Lahey are here as well apparently. :D

Just watched Season 1, Episode 1. It's not quite as a good as TPB but its none too shabby either. Well worth acquiring from the usual sites.

Just watched the first three episodes of Eastbound And Down and found it hilarious. Thanks for the heads-up.

Someone told me about TPB several years ago. I nearly gave up after the first episode - it suffers from an excess of posturing fantasy-fulfillment and actors-haven't-quite-found-their-characters-yet syndrome - but it turns into one of the funniest things on telly, like a poor white trash version of Father Ted.