House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RDW

No Black Day Called ?

it seems to be to be totally rigged. pump and dump who knows.

i think they sucker people in with drastic falls, then rises.

then bank it and split.

then it starts again.

ive been watching RBS go up from 22 to 40 something,

then be knocked back to 22. ive seen this twice.

i am SURE the banks are behind it.

then you have the complete DENIAL of the savings ratio, with inflation now marked at 5%, they offer 3% when you go in (if you have any money). i ALWAYS say i keep my main savings in gold as YOU (the bank teller) only try to steal it by paying less than inflation. the tellers are so stupid and ignorant they dont even know what im on about.

recently i noticed nimbys fleeing to the swiss franc, but they just got shafted last week. morons. haha.

yet another 'scam' only this time they got sucker punched.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=169368

"Calling Black Friday and very black next week" from Friday 16 Sep. Interestingly, all appeared calm to the world on Thursday... I didn't get much support in my contention. Maybe 2% down today will help. Maybe readers need to see it happening before they accept anything - like, er, an HPC.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=169368

"Calling Black Friday and very black next week" from Friday 16 Sep. Interestingly, all appeared calm to the world on Thursday... I didn't get much support in my contention. Maybe 2% down today will help. Maybe readers need to see it happening before they accept anything - like, er, an HPC.

It is very volatile and remarkably like the late summer of 2007. If markets are not calmed by the Euro finance ministers output, then nothing will do it! And in fact nothing will do it in the end. It is all too late to stop the failing dam. I suggest they get on with an orderly withdrawal from the Euro. The tiniest bit of poor economic news sends the markets over the edge and Govts have to come up with ever grander sounding statements to have any effect atall on the markets. Let's face it; they are unstable because of unsustainable sovereign debt.

Does anyone have any insider info to suggest countries like Greece are preparing for a possible withdrawal?

Oh no, not again, the FTSE100 down 2%, no to worry, it'll be back up 2% tomorrow.

You could buy and sell a fart in this market it is so screwed up...

its corrupt. im really struggling to find anything that is not efficient and uncorrupted in local govt and banking.

they are even kicking travelers of fields they own because they need to control them with 'planning laws'

yet whenever i go to london i travel through mostly empty countryside. its a total sham.

im calling a black 15 years. hows that ?

What do you mean? 15 years before stocks recover to pre crash levels?! I don't see a parallel with the late 30's there, since the intervening war stopped normal activity. I think we are in for a 5 year dip and flat growth period much longer than normal recessions. Stocks, like everything else will 'recover' in due course.

they are even kicking travelers of fields they own because they need to control them with 'planning laws'

Needs another offForum thread however a) they put properties up w/o planning permission - Pull them down and b ) is it true, as stated in national press last week, they own a housing ESTATE in Ireland?

BTW - the clue is in their name Travellers. Er...

Edited by Killer Bunny

it seems to be to be totally rigged. pump and dump who knows.

i think they sucker people in with drastic falls, then rises.

then bank it and split.

then it starts again.

ive been watching RBS go up from 22 to 40 something,

then be knocked back to 22. ive seen this twice.

i am SURE the banks are behind it.

then you have the complete DENIAL of the savings ratio, with inflation now marked at 5%, they offer 3% when you go in (if you have any money). i ALWAYS say i keep my main savings in gold as YOU (the bank teller) only try to steal it by paying less than inflation. the tellers are so stupid and ignorant they dont even know what im on about.

recently i noticed nimbys fleeing to the swiss franc, but they just got shafted last week. morons. haha.

yet another 'scam' only this time they got sucker punched.

That's the plan. Panic the people so that they keep switching funds from one place to another, incurring fees and spread losses with each switch.

Does anyone have any insider info to suggest countries like Greece are preparing for a possible withdrawal?

From Wen not Hu's link in the 'Big Greek Thread':

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/09/18/uk-greece-economy-idUKTRE78H1A720110918

Venizelos told reporters after the meeting Greece needed to fully meet 2011 and 2012 budget targets, stop generating debt and start producing surpluses next year, but did not outline how these would be achieved.

"If we want to avoid default, to stabilise the situation, to remain in the euro zone ... we must take big strategic decisions," he said

They haven't decided yet. I think they wanted to default unless given money by other EU countries but somebody suggested they rethink their approach.

We should know today or tomorrow, and I suspect the next Fed meeting outcome to be announced on Wednesday will reflect the Greeks' decision.

Extreme swings one way then the other are quite common when you are trying to balance on the edge of a high cliff.

IMPO you would be mad to invest in the markets now until either the Eurozone issue is sorted or until Bernanke's speech this week.

We still look to be in an accumulation phase - v. similar to summer '10 in fact.

(Greece volatility, FED easing, better than expected growth - off to the races again)

Edited by Red Knight

We still look to be in an accumulation phase - v. similar to summer '10 in fact.

(Greece volatility, FED easing, better than expected growth - off to the races again)

The difference is the trajectory of the $...

This "calling" business has been a feature of HPC forum for many years. Many "calls" have been made and nearly all of them are simply egotistical show-offs here, or elsewhere, pretending their "call" is somehow a unique insight, but they never are. Let's forget "calls" shall we. They are a waste of space and a distraction.

edited for poor spelling!

Edited by VacantPossession

This "calling" business has been a feature of HPC forum for many years. Many "calls" have been made and nearly all of them are simply egotistocal show-offs here, or elsewhere, pretending they're "call" is somehow a unique insight, but they never are. Let's forget "calls" shall we. They are a waste of space and a distraction.

:D

Cheer up !

Markets taking a bit of a dip again. Noticeable is the Dax down 3.6%, the CaC down 3.5%, and I see that the pound is down to $1.56 now.

Seems like the Swiss are not the only ones pegged to the currency of the abyss.

Gold & Silver are taking a good kicking too, down to $1781 and $39.38 respectively.

Fortunately my supply of beans is holding up very well indeed :lol:

Edited by MrFlibble

Markets taking a bit of a dip again. Noticeable is the Dax down 3.6%, the CaC down 3.5%, and I see that the pound is down to $1.56 now.

Higher fuel and heating oil prices, here we come.

The difference is the trajectory of the $...

$ can go up on improved growth expectation too..........doesn't have to always be 'safety' trade

That aside, even as a safety trade it may have already made most of its move. There's now plenty of room for a revisit of the August lows to lift asset prices.

Tin openers, don't need them, bare hands work just fine - it's the 21st century and we have easy open cans now ;)

Failing that my Bowie knife will do :lol:

Only recent purchases of BB's then? Real TFH's have the majority of their stash in pre-easy open cans.