House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitarman001

Sky News Paper Review

Just on and showed the Daily Express headline.

Presenter: if people have more confidence in the value of their home then they will spend more and it will improve the economy.

Some twunt: Yes, bricks and mortar is again the place to be putting your money. Interest rates are next to zero and you can't go wrong with bricks and mortar - 100% guaranteed.

Some other twunt: Barrats & co, and the government, need to come up with more schemes to get people buying.

F*** this place.

Presenter: if people have more confidence in the value of their home then they will spend more and it will improve the economy.

Some twunt: Yes, bricks and mortar is again the place to be putting your money. Interest rates are next to zero and you can't go wrong with bricks and mortar - 100% guaranteed.

Some other twunt: Barrats & co, and the government, need to come up with more schemes to get people buying.

F*** this place.

See my sig :lol:.

F*** this place.

But even with low rates people are not spending, and people can`t do MEW any more, even if they have some equity? so this is just lies? the sheeple know it is over, media has lost

the power to define reality IMO.

The MSM is a complete waste of time in this country. Thank ****** for the internet and Russia Today!

+1- Russia today is at least prepared to give airtime to people like Max Keiser. Sure they have an agenda but the utter failure of the western MSM to even sniff at the hand that feeds it makes RT look like the cutting edge of objective reporting by comparison.

There are a few people on the BBC- Paul Mason being one- who do seem prepared to push the limits a little but even then you can almost see the cogs turning in the programme presenters mind as they ask themselves 'Can I let this guy continue?'

How sad is it that I now give more weight to the propaganda organs of the former USSR than to the BBC?

Sadly, I caught this too, resulting in more swearing at my TV.

Presenter and the two twunts (which equals 3 twunts in total) , saying how brilliant this was. Literally said "it's money in the bank" !!!! .... for homeowners.

Presenter made insane comment about how this would allow homeowners to go out and spend! Which he insisted would help our economy!

FFS!!!! Total idiots!

Sadly, I caught this too, resulting in more swearing at my TV.

Presenter and the two twunts (which equals 3 twunts in total) , saying how brilliant this was. Literally said "it's money in the bank" !!!! .... for homeowners.

Presenter made insane comment about how this would allow homeowners to go out and spend! Which he insisted would help our economy!

FFS!!!! Total idiots!

More evidence that housing is the backbone of the UK economy, well that and money laundering in London.

Homeowners are winning by my reckoning...