House Price Crash Forum

Express Estate Agency

RDW

HOLA441

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19680672.html

15% DISCOUNT - This property has been INDEPENDENTLY VALUED by a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuer at £375,000. The property is offered significantly BELOW MARKET VALUE.

The Express Estate Agency offers this genuinely discounted property to Buyers who are in a position to buy relatively swiftly.

These genuine discounts are offered based upon the property’s independently verified market value. All of our surveyed properties have been valued by an independent Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Valuer in order to confirm that all of our properties are offered with true discounts.

£105,000 Discount From Previous Agents Marketing Price

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

15% off an obscenely high price is still obscenely high.

Want to find the 'true' market value, send it to auction with no reserve. Anything else is just an asking price and doesnt necessarily bear any relation whatsoever to its market value, regardless of what a surveyor makes up.

They do have some big discounts from previous asking prices though, this came up a few days back.

Originally on at £310k, now down to £190k, a £60k drop in one go. Last sold for £200k at the beginning of 2003, so back to mid 2002 prices.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-value.html?searchLocation=LU2+0AT&displayPropertyType=houses&bedrooms=4&radius=0.0&sellersPriceGuide=Update+Results

I dont really know Luton, and assumed most of it is like downtown Kabul. I guess this must be a good area to command such an asking price.

HOLA445

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19680672.html

15% DISCOUNT - This property has been INDEPENDENTLY VALUED by a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuer at £375,000. The property is offered significantly BELOW MARKET VALUE.

The Express Estate Agency offers this genuinely discounted property to Buyers who are in a position to buy relatively swiftly.

These genuine discounts are offered based upon the property’s independently verified market value. All of our surveyed properties have been valued by an independent Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Valuer in order to confirm that all of our properties are offered with true discounts.

£105,000 Discount From Previous Agents Marketing Price

Express Estate Agency are the agents on a property I looked at:-

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=168788&st=0&p=3106494entry3106494

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I clicked on ALL properties from this agent. In first 10 pages only one property in my area - which I know extremely well. It is not priced any lower than prevailing.

However, this agent is a welcome development. 2nd company we've seen like this in the last week.

No doubt, some are getting scared and are signing up to these in the hope that it was alter things. It won't.

Lending will not pick up for many many years (not b4 end of decade). Market is already toast with 40% volumes. Prices to follow.

I LOL when I see threads which talk of 'not sure HPC will come'.

Edited by Killer Bunny

HOLA4411

I clicked on ALL properties from this agent. In first 10 pages only one property in my area - which I know extremely well. It is not priced any lower than prevailing.

However, this agent is a welcome development. 2nd company we've seen like this in the last week.

No doubt, some are getting scared and are signing up to these in the hope that it was alter things. It won't.

Lending will not pick up for many many years (not b4 end of decade). Market is already toast with 40% volumes. Prices to follow.

I LOL when I see threads which talk of 'not sure HPC will come'.

They're not new and they're not a very good agent.

They aim to get 15% higher than listed price.

They have bad reviews elsewhere.