House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Dangerous Paedophile Overturns Court Order Banning Him From Local Park After Judge Rules It 'breaches His Human Rights'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038098/Christopher-Williams-Paedophile-overturns-court-order-banning-local-park.html

Christopher Williams, 49, had been prevented from entering play areas and country parks

Says he needs to use the local park to lose weight - despite having the Lake District on his doorstep

Promises he would not to go near any children's swings claiming: 'It doesn't interest me'

So he permitted Williams to go for a walk on weekdays, but not in school holidays, in the park, for an hour at a specified time. The play area was excluded.

He told the hearing: 'If we did not allow him, it would be potentially damaging to his health and would probably be a breach of his human rights.'

You don't need to go in the park to lose weight and exercise. Why doesn't he just join a local gym. The human rights act has become a farce.

http://www.dailymail...local-park.html

You don't need to go in the park to lose weight and exercise. Why doesn't he just join a local gym. The human rights act has become a farce.

what is more farcical is that he is almost certainly getting legal aid. only the feckless, so called poor and the really rich can afford to bring about legal action. how much money did it cost to bring this case about.

what if he reoffends. what about the human rights of the child to have a safe place to play in the park.

Before even opening the topic I knew from the headline that it was a Daily Fail article.

Why even bother to post this un-informed drivel? You can pretty much guarantee they have twisted the story and outright lied in order to whip-up their far right audience and bring in the pageviews.

There was a sign up in the 'swing section' of my local park saying that no unaccompanied men were allowed. How sexist is that. Just because I am a man, I am treated as a criminal. This is public property. My taxes pay for it.

There was a sign up in the 'swing section' of my local park saying that no unaccompanied men were allowed. How sexist is that. Just because I am a man, I am treated as a criminal. This is public property. My taxes pay for it.

Let it go man, you're too heavy for the swings and most likely would break them!

"The court order allows Williams out of his probation hostel between 9am and 3.15pm, 4pm and 7.30pm, and 8pm and 11pm.

"

So he can have access to the truants.

Maybe that's how they should solve the truancy problem?

Before even opening the topic I knew from the headline that it was a Daily Fail article.

Why even bother to post this un-informed drivel? You can pretty much guarantee they have twisted the story and outright lied in order to whip-up their far right audience and bring in the pageviews.

yes because if you don't agree with everything the EU orders then you must be far right and must be locked up

Because as any financially astute person knows, the park is free, and the local gym costs a lot of money.

Not to mention the gym, being enclosed, is too unpleasant for exercise, and smells of stale sweat.