House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

Barack Obama For Sale: 50% Off

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/president-barack-obama-sale-50

Hi there - fundraising this quarter has been a struggle (as you can imagine give all the negative stuff around the President) - they are offering a one off opportunity to attend this small dinner on Monday for $25k instead of the full max out of $38.5k, or a couple at $38.5k instead of $77k. Just wanted to offer that in case you're interested!

Charles A. Myers

Senior Managing Director

Evercore Partners

Direct: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Mobile: XXX-XXX-XXXX

xxxx@xxxx.com

Dear XXXXXX,

I'm co-hosting a small dinner with President Barack Obama at the Park Avenue home of Jane Hartley and Evercore CEO Ralph Schlosstein on Monday September 19th at 5:30pm. Evercore Chairman and former Assistant Treasury Secretary Roger Altman is also a co-host. Many other senior Wall Street individuals will be attending.

This will be an intimate dinner with the opportunity to spend quality time with the President in a private home. Given the current Republican field, it is more imperative than ever that we re-elect President Obama and I hope you can join us on September 19th.

I wonder if it's a swingers party???

Even the rich must be struggling if they don't want to fork out for a meal with the Pres.

http://www.zerohedge...k-obama-sale-50

I wonder if it's a swingers party???

Even the rich must be struggling if they don't want to fork out for a meal with the Pres.

All them pesky worker rats beneath them walking away from oversold mortgages causing their overleveraged banks to implode and CDO's Worldwide to explode screwing up their bonus/skimming Financial system

Edited by erranta

Hi there - fundraising this quarter has been a struggle (as you can imagine give all the negative stuff around the President) - they are offering a one off opportunity to attend this small dinner on Monday for $25k instead of the full max out of $38.5k, or a couple at $38.5k instead of $77k. Just wanted to offer that in case you're interested!

For a single ticket the reduction is only 35% instead of 50% for a couple. I thought Obama was for equal opportunities.