House Price Crash Forum
SarahBell

Lunacy - Benefits Cap Needed

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-life/2011/09/14/i-begged-my-husband-to-have-the-snip-then-used-a-teenage-sperm-donor-for-baby-number-eight-115875-23418580/

After the birth of her ­­seventh baby, Haley Mulholland decided her family was finally complete.

She was exhausted after years of being pregnant, stressed by looking after such a big brood and worried about money since the family relied completely on benefits.

So she convinced her husband Kevin, 43, to have a vasectomy.

Advertisement >>

Click here to find out more!

But just six months later, knowing she couldn’t have an eighth child by her own man, she got so broody she convinced one of her daughter’s young friends to donate sperm so she could conceive again.

Haley and Kevin felt they owed Paul, so when he needed a place to stay they invited him in to their home. They didn’t charge him a penny as they believed ­he’d given them the greatest gift ­of all.

Was he working? Did they inform the authorities about the change in their circumstances?

Then there's this in the Wail

Certainly there needs to be caps on benefits especially with housing benefit, anyone getting close to £2k a week in housing benefit is never ever going to find a job.

Alexius Leigh Mercedes Riley Porsche Lacey Mulholland

She says: “I finally have the ­family I wanted and, although it is a ­struggle to get by on £565 a week in benefits, I don’t regret a thing.

“In fact, we’re now looking for another donor for baby number nine. Maybe Sophie will help again!”

Yes it's a real struggle getting buy on money you don't have to earn and you only get £565 a week to live on. 41 years of age only needs to pop one more out by 43 and she'll be over 60 by the time the last one is 18 and be able to retire if she's not affected by the pension age change having possible never worked in her life.

It's a great system.

No complaints about helping those genuinely out of work and struggling however for those that make a career out of living off benefits it should stop. Perhaps a maximum claim for 5 or 10 years or at least get them doing voluntary work? Looking after your kids isn't work.

For example, a Pakistani man contracts a marriage in his native country, and then brings his wife to England to start a family. Because they have been married only under Islamic law, she isn’t legally registered by British authorities as his wife. Even so, they are able to claim child benefit for any children they have.

But the state handouts do not end there, for under Islamic Sharia law, polygamy is permissible. So a man can return to Pakistan, take another bride and then, in a repetition of the process, bring her to England where they also have children together — obtaining yet more money from the state.

Because such Islamic multiple-marriages are not recognised in Britain, the women are regarded by the welfare system as single mothers — and are therefore entitled to the full range of lone-parent payments.

It's like the whole world is conspiring to drive me into the arms of the British National Party. I now don't understand how anyone can NOT be a BNP supporter.

Then there's this in the Wail

Certainly there needs to be caps on benefits especially with housing benefit, anyone getting close to £2k a week in housing benefit is never ever going to find a job.

Yes it's a real struggle getting buy on money you don't have to earn and you only get £565 a week to live on. 41 years of age only needs to pop one more out by 43 and she'll be over 60 by the time the last one is 18 and be able to retire if she's not affected by the pension age change having possible never worked in her life.

It's a great system.

No complaints about helping those genuinely out of work and struggling however for those that make a career out of living off benefits it should stop. Perhaps a maximum claim for 5 or 10 years or at least get them doing voluntary work? Looking after your kids isn't work.

:blink: - it certainly feels like work to me, I don't expect to get paid for it though and especially not have the tab picked up by the taxpayer.

Kevin has been signed off sick with a bad back since 2005 and is still able to knock two more kids out for Britain. Benefits baby making machine struggles on over £29,000 a year (equivalent to £40k+ gross) while I only get £750 housekeeping, perhaps I should ask for more... hang on, wife pays we can't afford it. Grrrrh, now i'm raving :angry:

It's like the whole world is conspiring to drive me into the arms of the British National Party. I now don't understand how anyone can NOT be a BNP supporter.

Unfortunately, people are brainwashed to thinking they can only vote red, blue and yellow. Vote BNP and you are racist. If you vote BNP as a Civil Servant the you'll be booted out of your job. Democracy stinks in this country, we need a revolution (and i'll probably go to jail for saying that now).

I love the quote from her

F*ck me, what a sacrifice you've made for your principles.

She bought her husband Kevin a rolex for his birthday.

"Do you like it ?" she said.

"It's great!" Kevin said "it will remind me of your pussy".

She laughed "is that because its exclusive and sexy?".

Kevin replied "Nah, its a bit loose round my wrist!"

It's her daughters young friend you ought to be concerned about. The CSA will now be chasing him for half his income for the next 19 years, to give to this woman who is already on a fortune.

It certainly won't be worth his while to get a job either.

It's her daughters young friend you ought to be concerned about. The CSA will now be chasing him for half his income for the next 19 years, to give to this woman who is already on a fortune.

It certainly won't be worth his while to get a job either.

It's the hard working taxpayer who gets shafted to pay for this lot that you need to worry about.

All child related benefits need to end. A child is a responsibility not a job.

The CSA should only be used for parents who run away from their responsibilities, not for those denied access to their children by the courts.

And people should obtain their own housing through hard work, and not abuse the human rights of others by using the violence of the state to appropriate accommodation produced by others.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-life/2011/09/14/i-begged-my-husband-to-have-the-snip-then-used-a-teenage-sperm-donor-for-baby-number-eight-115875-23418580/

After the birth of her ­­seventh baby, Haley Mulholland decided her family was finally complete.

She was exhausted after years of being pregnant, stressed by looking after such a big brood and worried about money since the family relied completely on benefits.

So she convinced her husband Kevin, 43, to have a vasectomy.

Advertisement >>

Click here to find out more!

But just six months later, knowing she couldn’t have an eighth child by her own man, she got so broody she convinced one of her daughter’s young friends to donate sperm so she could conceive again.

These people have deep seeded psychological problems.

And why do people always think they should have to be "stretched" in life, especially if you are on benefits?

If you can raise a family of 9 and be unemployed then you are not stretched, you are loaded!

The trouble is that the benefits bill is just the tip of the ice berg, I wouldn't mind betting at least half of these children end up being special needs i.e. ******* expense once in the classroom. And at the expense of every other child in the class.

She hasn't the intellect to raise 8 children into decent tax paying citizens and that's assuming no long term medical needs which again looking at her she'll no doubt require COPD treatment herself (for smoking) so then there will be all the related illness' the children will suffer from too. She's a candidate for depression and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the family aren't being monitored by social services.

I know I'm being judgemental but I've seen these families in real life and they are a mess (disgrace)

This needs to be stopped but without a Dr Mengele type I do not know how it can be achieved, if you stopped her types benefits tomorrow the family would simply turn to crime so we'd be robbed one way or another.

Edited for spelling

Edited by iLegallyBlonde

This needs to be stopped but without a Dr Mengele type I do not know how it can be achieved, if you stopped her types benefits tomorrow the family would simply turn to crime so we'd be robbed one way or another.

Edited for spelling

It can be acheived the same way we got here slowley slowley, you have to wean these people off, these life time above average wage benefits . It canont be done overnight and will take about 20 years but improvments will be acheived year on year.

First what ever happens to inflation their money never goes up again what they are on now is fixed . Then it will be dropped as the kids in the family grow into adults. For the kids that these familys have you have to educate them , I don't mean the 3 R's , I mean tell them time and time again that the gravy train is stopping and if they do the same as their parent's they will not be getting all the benefits. Unmarried Mums allowances must be capped at two kids and there should be less for the second than the first.

No benefits should be paid to any single mother who will not dissclose the farther ( except in extream circumstances ) then go after the farthers reduce their benefits or put attachments on earnings. From age 14 when they teach sex education in schools they should also ram home the point that the next generation of Unmarried mums will not get what the current ones are getting.

Then we need to find an alternative life style that is better than staying unemployed ( problem is in this country we have let the jobs go and imported unemployment and watched wages drop while taxes at the bottom have increased) then the young adults will have something to aim for . At present the carrot is not there. In many cases work does not pay and it must what ever people do if they get up out of bed everyday they must be rewarded for it.

I know one young women who with the help of the social services escaped one of these familys , but after paying income tax Ni , the rent and council tax she was pushed her back to that family as she could not run the council flat she was given even though she worked full time. ,She had got up got out and changed the cycle but the system kicked her in the teath and sent her back there.

Edited by miko

Unfortunately, people are brainwashed to thinking they can only vote red, blue and yellow. Vote BNP and you are racist. If you vote BNP as a Civil Servant the you'll be booted out of your job. Democracy stinks in this country, we need a revolution (and i'll probably go to jail for saying that now).

Ill probably be in the next cell to you then because im hearing that word said by more and more people lately. The working man is a proud man and thats what the government wants us to be like so they keep getting their taxes but its got to a point now were me and people i know cant even rent a 1 bed flat never mind buy a house whilst the scum are spitting out kids as fast as they can and earning a fortune for doing absolutely nothing. Pride works both ways, nobody likes to have the pi55 took out of them do they, so at some point i think this country will just grind to a halt, you dont have to riot to be heard, just stop going to work (evrybody) what would happen then. They cant evict everybody in britain for not paying their mortgages can they. I could do with a bit of time off myself anyway :rolleyes:

Is it really that hard to bring a law in that forbids people who have no way to support a child from having more and more children for profit, Its pretty obvious to me that if that law came in there would be thousands less unwanted children born every year. we have now got the next generation of kids doing exactly what their parents did and having a kid asap to get the freebies asap (after the lessons from mum and dad on how to do it). our government are willingly letting people have children for no other reason than bumping up their benefits, keep calm and carry on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ill probably be in the next cell to you then because im hearing that word said by more and more people lately. The working man is a proud man and thats what the government wants us to be like so they keep getting their taxes but its got to a point now were me and people i know cant even rent a 1 bed flat never mind buy a house whilst the scum are spitting out kids as fast as they can and earning a fortune for doing absolutely nothing. Pride works both ways, nobody likes to have the pi55 took out of them do they, so at some point i think this country will just grind to a halt, you dont have to riot to be heard, just stop going to work (evrybody) what would happen then. They cant evict everybody in britain for not paying their mortgages can they. I could do with a bit of time off myself anyway :rolleyes:

Is it really that hard to bring a law in that forbids people who have no way to support a child from having more and more children for profit, Its pretty obvious to me that if that law came in there would be thousands less unwanted children born every year. we have now got the next generation of kids doing exactly what their parents did and having a kid asap to get the freebies asap (after the lessons from mum and dad on how to do it). our government are willingly letting people have children for no other reason than bumping up their benefits, keep calm and carry on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Its time to Go Galt.