House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Killer Bunny

Calling Black Friday And Very Black Next Week

Careful with your stock longs. We're at pivotal point right NOW.

Can it go higher? Sure. Is it likely? No. Resoundingly.

Is this your first black call, KB?

I'm saving mine for "the big one"...

Edit - thick thumbs!

Edited by Lepista

Is thi9s your first black call, KB?

I'm saving mine for "the big one"...

you'll need a black mushroom when you do...red is right for now, as that describes the banking system.

Can you provide some more details? I am keen on the technicals? I mean fundamentally we should be sinking fast. FTSE shows an upgoing channel since august.

Can you provide some more details? I am keen on the technicals? I mean fundamentally we should be sinking fast. FTSE shows an upgoing channel since august.

If they are going to print more money, equities seem like a good place to be.

Thank you for the heads up. Do you have a specific reason for this to happen now?

We are in the rapids. That's where the ride is bumpy but plenty still believe it is sideways. Unfortunately they cannot see the precipice coming along very soon. The Central Bank liquidity...er hm...scheme to print any amount they need to not go bust during this term in office, is a sure fire reason to be very cautious. It would not be happening unless the US an Euro economy was in grave peril. They had little choice but to acknowledge and look like they were making bold policy, or let the slide continue. Can it work? You be the judge. As the debt mountain is too high to service even with modest growth, the fact that the Eurozone is going into no growth or even negative territory tells me that the chances are slim this policy will work. If it did work, how ill it work? It has calmed markets since announced. Does that stop the lack of growth or debts piling up? No. Does it help banks from freezing up and gpoing bust? Yes for now. Will they lend anything much more than they already do, in a contracting economy, or just use it to avoid their own bankruptcy? Can France & Germany take much more heat. Truthfully not much. Hmmmm...

Tend to agree with Killer Bunny that there appears to be little upside to UK equity and a potential blowout ahead, following the present rally.

Certainly the scrambling by the EU to increase the PIGS bailout fund smacks of desperation, and looks like they are starting to panic.

Meanwhile, one of the leaders of the errant PIGS, Belursconi, had (allegedly) concerns on his mind over the summer other than his country's ballooning deficit. It has been leaked that he bemoaned the fact that Merkel was unf**kable because of her ballooning backside.

Edited by crashmonitor

We are in the rapids.

Sounds wet.

That's where the ride is bumpy but plenty still believe it is sideways.

Sounds fun.

Unfortunately they cannot see the precipice coming along very soon.

What happened to all the wet water? Where did the waterfall go?

The Central Bank liquidity

Did they take or are the providing the water?

Jees...another black day thread...It's harder to call a white day at the moment.

I have one provisionally booked in for April 7th 2021.

What happened to all the wet water? Where did the waterfall go?

A precipice is what puts the "fall" in waterfall.