House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GordonBrownSpentMyFuture

Bbc's Susanna Reid

So I just watched this clip on the BBC News site...

Breakfast's Charlie Stayt told off by Susanna Reid

... and I have to say I never realised quite how lovely Susanna Reid is.

It's amazing how one's perspective can change when an individual displays actual personality rather than just reading from the auto-cue and engaging in the usual banal banter with their equally bland sofa buddies.

She also has quite the rack on her. ;)

An amusing clip.

She is rather nice. :wub: Wears nice outfits and skirts that seem to be just a little bit short of BBC regulations.

I'll be her toyboy anyday! :D

An amusing clip.

Very head girl.

You certainly don't need 3D glasses to see those pups, the benefits of having three kids I suppose.

So I just watched this clip on the BBC News site...

Breakfast's Charlie Stayt told off by Susanna Reid

... and I have to say I never realised quite how lovely Susanna Reid is.

It's amazing how one's perspective can change when an individual displays actual personality rather than just reading from the auto-cue and engaging in the usual banal banter with their equally bland sofa buddies.

An amusing clip.

She is top of my pops

How strange... I was thinking the very same thing this morning. She is defintely my cup of tea.

Yes please ;)

Hmm, she seemed to get a bit stroppy with the Kaiser Chief lads, but still very nice.

Don't go for the posh accent myself, but I could teach her all about glottal stops and rolling her r's :)

Ok boys. Please post pictures of yourselves for the girls on here to salivate over. Much better than doing a proper day's work, I'd say! :lol:

You really have to learn the difference between salivating and appreciating.

Most the guys on here are only appreciating.

I however was salivating.

That Sunday morning show she does is worth a watch. For a privately 'finished' girl she sure does struggle to keep her legs still.

Talk about a diamond in the rough.

Don't you talk about Sophie that way. :angry:

When she first started at the Beeb in the 90s she was so stunning it was impossible to concentrate on what she was saying, and she's still a cracker.

Susannah Reid has been practicing looking at the camera as if she wants it and wants it bad IMO, hence we've all suddenly noticed.

If you think she is good looking in that clip try watching her Sunday morning talk show. She knows she has a male following and plays up to it.

I noticed her three years ago: Striking eyes, natural hair style and a sweet manner.

Don't you talk about Sophie that way. :angry:

When she first started at the Beeb in the 90s she was so stunning it was impossible to concentrate on what she was saying, and she's still a cracker.

Goodness me, man, that was going on 20 years ago! Even I looked good back then... although I was a teenager at the time... hey, it's been a hard life...

Susannah Reid has been practicing looking at the camera as if she wants it and wants it bad IMO, hence we've all suddenly noticed.

:D

If you think she is good looking in that clip try watching her Sunday morning talk show. She knows she has a male following and plays up to it.

I noticed her three years ago: Striking eyes, natural hair style and a sweet manner.

Ok, I'm going to start needing times and channels.