House Price Crash Forum

Keiser Report

Maddog21

HOLA441
HOLA442

Max Keiser is great value on his thrice weekly slot, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday on RT and repeated throughout the day. Pitty he spoils it with his silver/gold ramping,. Nevertheless, he and Stacy Herbert ( a kind of demented US hockey mom) have to be the best comedy double act on television and they are talking business and finance to boot. Keiser has a strange delivery which is somehow hysterical and dead pan at the same time.

Tbh I also prefer the RT news, despite its hilarious demonising of the UK. Somehow the BBC news looks like f***king Newsround or Kindergarten TV after you have seen RT.

Crosstalk also very good, especially on business issues and again makes something like Question Time look like a current affairs programme for those with learning difficulties; which, of course, it is.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA443
HOLA444

Episode 184 vid is up there

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/episode-184-max-keiser/

Edit: my only criticism is that 'Me love you long time'.. was Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, not Oliver Stone..

B)

Ah yes, ramp gold and silver and go for JP Morgan's jugular. To be fair to Max he had correctly called silver back in 2002 (whence it has increased 900%) and he is a guru to be reckoned with.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA445

Max Keiser is great value on his thrice weekly slot, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday on RT and repeated throughout the day. Pitty he spoils it with his silver/gold ramping,. Nevertheless, he and Stacy Herbert ( a kind of demented US hockey mom) have to be the best comedy double act on television and they are talking business and finance to boot. Keiser has a strange delivery which is somehow hysterical and dead pan at the same time.

Tbh I also prefer the RT news, despite its hilarious demonising of the UK. Somehow the BBC news looks like f***king Newsround or Kindergarten TV after you have seen RT.

Crosstalk also very good, especially on business issues and again makes something like Question Time look like a current affairs programme for those with learning difficulties; which, of course, it is.

Totally agree, it's the only news chanel I can watch now without wanting to throw my TV out of the window

HOLA446

Totally agree, it's the only news chanel I can watch now without wanting to throw my TV out of the window

Yes.

RT is heavily propagandist against the West, particularly the US.

However, it's propaganda could be characterised as merely focusing on the facts of Western atrocities & hypocrisy.

Let's face it, RT doesn't have to resort to lies to make the West look bad.

Something you won't get in the West itself, were those in the media have a proven track record of subservience to power

& only act freely within the parameters set by the values they have internalized (ie the West is good even when it funds

the slaughter of millions abroad).

HOLA447

I have to commend Moscow on their UK recruits. These are presumably the BBC rejects, yet this B team seem more proficient than their BBC peers. Anybody would think that the BBC is staffed by lizards wearing masks all things considered.

HOLA448
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

They had a piece on the other day about the riots and how we were losing our freedom to demonstate. They were implying that the UK government where curtailing our human rights.

The piece seemed pretty fair and balanced to me :)

Wall street protests being covered now , strange how this isn't being shown on the beeb

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I have to commend Moscow on their UK recruits. These are presumably the BBC rejects, yet this B team seem more proficient than their BBC peers. Anybody would think that the BBC is staffed by lizards wearing masks all things considered.

They had a piece on the other day about the riots and how we were losing our freedom to demonstate. They were implying that the UK government where curtailing our human rights.

The piece seemed pretty fair and balanced to me :)

RT is usually spot on the only thing i don't agree with them on is the Medevev/Putin circus.

Seems like those two have a monopoly on power but RT doesn't go into that when discussing them.

Similar could be said about Al Jazeera. Don't expect any criticism of the Qataris or the chums but otherwise objective reporting on world events. Strangely the BBC still enjoys a good reputation with my friends from the sub continent and they are genuinely shocked when I draw their attention to the bias and other shortcomings of their reporters.

HOLA4418

Try Asia Times, makes the Beeb look like Andy Pandy.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy.html

A couple of articles, one on free trade, one on climate change - picked at random, both of them with more analysis and coverage of the issues in a few paragraphs than the beeb can muster with their swathes of politicised rubbish.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MJ05Dj01.html

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MI30Dj01.html

Edited by OnlyMe

HOLA4419

RT shows what is happening e.g. Occupy Wall Street, Kosovo the BBC shows you what the government think you should know. How can a news channel have to say they have been protesting for two weeks? That's not news it's history.

The BBC is a dreadful channel. My local news, North West Tonight is the most biased pro-Labour program you could possibly imagine. It's blatant.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425