House Price Crash Forum
dervis

Mass Desertion Of Tottenham After Riot?

The thing is with London it's such a vibrant city. There's so much to do, theatre, art, culture. You get to meet so many different people, different cultures.……blah….…blah

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34335911.html#utm_source=sendtofriend&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=iphoneapp2sendtofriend

Dead give away - you are the communications officer of some lefty inner city Council

The thing is with London it's such a vibrant city. There's so much to do, theatre, art, culture. You get to meet so many different people, different cultures.……blah….…blah

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34335911.html#utm_source=sendtofriend&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=iphoneapp2sendtofriend

Tottenham, shit hole.

In fairness most of those 'cultures' in Tottenham will stab you or mug you.

Having experienced ten years of London vibrancy I am desperate to get out.

Could you tell by the nice house he's currently got for sale in Selby?

Ha! Not my house or anything like it. I guess I was commenting on the conversations I've had with people living in London (and the reasons they give themselves for living there).

IMO they've been sold a pup.

Dead give away - you are the communications officer of some lefty inner city Council

Or a banker - cos he can still afford to go out to all these places?

Place to visit - live there nah.

I tell you what; you can slag off London to your heart's content, I ain't living anywhere else.

Its God's own city, and its a shithole. There are some fantastic examples of architecture, and stuff that should be blown up right now. It does my head in. I hate it, and I love it.

London isn't for everyone. So if you don't like it, you can bugger off. :lol:

I tell you what; you can slag off London to your heart's content, I ain't living anywhere else.

Its God's own city, and its a shithole. There are some fantastic examples of architecture, and stuff that should be blown up right now. It does my head in. I hate it, and I love it.

London isn't for everyone. So if you don't like it, you can bugger off. :lol:

Not slagging it off. If I was a billionaire I'd probably have a home there.