House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

More Than 30 Women Recruited To Attend Silvio Berlusconi's Parties

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/silvio-berlusconi/8765755/More-than-30-women-recruited-to-attend-Silvio-Berlusconis-parties.html

The new sleaze allegations hit the prime minister as his approval rating plunged to a record new low, with only 24 per cent of Italians saying they trusted the 74-year old billionaire businessman "a lot" or "quite a lot".

Prosecutors presented the results of a two-year investigation into claims that Mr Berlusconi entertained what the Italian press describe as "a harem" of young models, actresses and starlets at his private residence in Rome in 2008 and 2009.

They said that at least 30 women, some of them from South America and Eastern Europe, were invited to the parties and that many "prostituted themselves" with the prime minister in return for cash or other gifts.

I wonder if the gifts where agreed before the sex or after. Perhaps these ladies are more than happy to have sex with a multi-billionaire and cash / gifts are just a bonus perhaps Silvio is very good in bed.

http://www.telegraph...is-parties.html

I wonder if the gifts where agreed before the sex or after. Perhaps these ladies are more than happy to have sex with a multi-billionaire and cash / gifts are just a bonus perhaps Silvio is very good in bed.

Silvio's da man, be honest, if you could you would. :D

If you invested his 12 billion @ 3% you would still have a million a day in income.

Give me a million a day, I would surround myself with beautiful women too. Any red blooded man would.

If you invested his 12 billion @ 3% you would still have a million a day in income.

Give me a million a day, I would surround myself with beautiful women too. Any red blooded man would.

Agreed, when ever i see this i think fair play to him, and TBH its only gone to court because of people like Germain Greer, or Jelous men and women who want a slice of the party.

I prefer him to our lot. At least he is fairly open about his dodginess and behaviour. Our lot over here act like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth - then ****** us over on a regular basis.

Maybe, they wouldn't be bimbo models though, I'd have a special academy for young ladies 18+, for brilliant young lookers without the money to go to other universities etc.

The best sports coaches, professors, gym teachers, all almost free.

I'd be like a father to them. (well, an Austrian father)

:D

I prefer him to our lot. At least he is fairly open about his dodginess and behaviour. Our lot over here act like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth - then ****** us over on a regular basis.

I quite like the way he plugged his own company shares during one address, telling the people they where undervalued.

I doubt many men would turn down the offer to attend a party.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/silvio-berlusconi/8853448/Silvio-Berlusconi-lavished-millions-on-showgirls-actresses-and-television-presenters.html

The Italian prime minister 74, gave nearly three million euros in cash as gifts to his female admirers and spent an additional 337,000 euros (£297,000) on jewellery which he handed out as presents, the bank details showed.

Payments to glamorous young women amounted to 2.7 million euros of the total.

One of the largest, 150,000 euros, went to Virginia Sanjust, a former television announcer and a relation of a Tuscan aristocrat whose hilltop estate was rented in the summer by David Cameron, the Prime Minister, for a family holiday.

Mr Berlusconi gave 135,000 euros to Raissa Skorkina, a Russian model who worked at Billionaire, a VIP nightclub on Sardinia's exclusive Costa Smeralda.

The payments also included 220,000 to Rasa Kulyte, a former Miss Lithuania who became a game show hostess on Italian television, and 275,000 euros to Isabella Orsini, an actress who married a Belgian prince.

Sabina Began, a former men's magazine model who is known to the Italian press as the 'queen bee' of Mr Berlusconi's inner circle, received 50,000 euros while Barbara Matera, a former beauty queen who under the prime minister's patronage became an MEP in Brussels, was given 95,000 euros, according to the leaked bank records.

They must all be very good company. :)

He certainly splashed the cash about and one of them managed to get on the Euro gravy train.

Barbara_Matera_12.jpg