House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest magnoliawalls

And The Lord Said Unto George

Guest magnoliawalls

'God told me to invade Iraq' - Bush

President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'.

"And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq...' And I did.

"'And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it.

:huh::blink::unsure:

Guest magnoliawalls
How does a madman get to be the president of the worlds largest superpower?

In ancient times, rulers would augment their power by persuading the populace that they spoke for the Gods, or were related to the Gods themselves.

It's no different this time.

Edit - though maybe the question should be: who has managed to persuade George that they are God, and he must do as they say?

Guest growl
In ancient times, rulers would augment their power by persuading the populace that they spoke for the Gods, or were related to the Gods themselves.

It's no different this time.

Edit - though maybe the question should be: who has managed to persuade George that they are God, and he must do as they say?

Its all in revelations according the the end of times sites. Scary and funny at the same time. Think about the wall they are building around Israel. Then there are some orthodox Jews who are trying to breed, I think it is a pure red or pure white bull calf. This is so they can once more perform their ceremonies on the temple mount. A site that is owned by the muslims at the moment. Also some boys have been brought up away from their families so that they can perform the ceremonies. Its all according to their bible. The old one that is.

Then the end of times people are trying to link what some of the orthodox Jews are doing with what they are saying is prophesised in the old testament and new testement and the missing apocrypa and other works.

There's loads of this stuff going on at the moment. I believe that Bush believes that he's in the end times, and it governs most of his policies. :ph34r:

How does a madman get to be the president of the worlds largest superpower?

Election fraud.