House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
apom

Students Credit Timebombs. Bbc Today

Now.. I like to be rude about students in a healthy way..

Drunk lazy bums.... I don't get to call them spongers..

and i don't mean it either.. its just traditional to be rude about them.. in a good natured way..

But to see an economic expert today suggesting that Students are less responsible with debt then his generation staggered me..

The shear audacity and stupidity of the comment..

Students are more in debt then your generation because you had a grant for your cost of living and your education paid for.

Now your generation has turned around, your degree in your back pocket .. and refused to pay for this generations.

The greed is yours.

and if you can't see that students are more in debt today because they now have to pay for it themselves.. then you are stupid...

Declan didn't raise this fairly important point.

No one did.

THEY ARE HAVING TO PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES MORRON..

anyway..

This is BBC news..

At lunch I will write again to the BBC and insist that there is an appology accross all majot news broadcasts for the next week to students..

I like to ask either the press or the government to do something outragous at least once a week...

usually when they have done something more outragous..

I find it funny..

and i don't mean it either.. its just traditional to be rude about them.. in a good natured way..

But to see an economic expert today suggesting that Students are less responsible with debt then his generation staggered me..

Students are more in debt then your generation because you had a grant for your cost of living and your education paid for.

Now your generation has turned around, your degree in your back pocket .. and refused to pay for this generations.

The greed is yours.

and if you can't see that students are more in debt today because they now have to pay for it themselves.. then you are stupid...

No one did.

anyway..

This is BBC news..

At lunch I will write again to the BBC and insist that there is an appology accross all majot news broadcasts for the next week to students..

I like to ask either the press or the government to do something outragous at least once a week...

I find it funny..

we have to get them used to the idea early that debt is normal and good.

thats the only way the economic miracle can keep going :o

The greed is yours.

No one did.

anyway..

This is BBC news..

I find it funny..

The boomers stole from their parents, with free college education, & now are stealing from their children, making them pay for said education, besides happily pricing them out of the housing market via second homes, BTLs etc - not to mention bequeathing them a world plundered of its resources; shameful..

BBC - tudent Irresponsible attitude to debt

thats good that. increase the student costs to rates that are just about impossible to maintain. no affordable digs, no grants and large loans. then fill student towns with bars and clubs. then have a government promote that lifestyle as well as gambling.

then blame students for not being able to magic enough money out of their asses to pay for all this crap.

The boomers stole from their parents, with free college education, & now are stealing from their children, making them pay for said education, besides happily pricing them out of the housing market via second homes, BTLs etc - not to mention bequeathing them a world plundered of its resources; shameful..

Now you know what your uncle RigsbyII will have to say about that...

Guest muttley

Every generation "steals" from the next generation.My parents generation did it by retiring in their mid 50's with fantastic pensions.Now we are expected to work until we are 67,and if we dare to have a pension then it will be plundered by Mr Brown to pay for (insert your pet hate here)