House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

No Survey Possible... Bring A Torch

JESUS!!!

And you think thats cheap, you couldn't pay me to take on that refuse dump.

Sorry, when I said "cheap" I meant priced lower than the rest in the area. I wouldn't pay that for one in good nick, let alone that dump. Sheesh! :blink:

They mention to bring a torch. The neighbours are very lucky that someone has not torched the building.

That would burn for weeks.

The oddity for me is the "•Best offers to be made to sole agent with proof of funds by Friday 28th January 2011"

So best offers went in in January - and this was cash, and it's still not completed and off the estate agents books?

The oddity for me is the "•Best offers to be made to sole agent with proof of funds by Friday 28th January 2011"

So best offers went in in January - and this was cash, and it's still not completed and off the estate agents books?

Property Bee says it went under offer on 7th March 2011. A slow sale, or waiting for a better offer?!

What a (overpriced) dump.

Let it rot.

This house was discussed on another thread when it came onto the market. I know someone who went to take a look - apparently an old lady with diogenes syndome lived there, but she got put into care when the neighbours got concerned, and her brother (who owns the house) was trying to sell it.

I suspect it has been sold since most houses on that road go for over 300k. As long as the structure is sound a builder could do that place up for a lot less than 100k and make well over a 100k profit, even in the current market.