House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inflating

People Shielding Themselves From Emf Wi-Fi Etc In Usa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14887428

Dozens of Americans who claim to have been made ill by wi-fi and mobile phones have flocked to the town of Green Bank, West Virginia

However, new research by scientists at Louisiana State University and published by the International Journal of Neuroscience, claims to show that EHS can be caused by low frequency electromagnetic fields found in the environment.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

Towards the end of my normal life when I still could watch television I could actually cut my pain off and on with the remote control device”

End Quote

Nichols Fox

West Virginia resident

"The study provides direct evidence that linking human symptoms with environmental factors, in this case EMF," says Dr Andrew Marino, a neurology professor who led the study.

"It's a watershed in that regard. There have been no previous studies that scientifically assess whether electromagnetic fields in the environment could produce human symptoms.

"And the symptoms matter because they are the first steps that show how EMFs produce human disease."

Of course this later let to a wild variety of metal headware & body protection like this.

Henry+VIII+armour.jpg.JPG

Ah, a steel codpiece. I must make one for myself, effective against resonant effects at 1Ghz.

That's a wavelength of about 30cm BTW. B)

I have a quarter-wave stub to protect. . <_<

It seems the Celts were ahead of their time again! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_%28armour%29

CM100_J2Coif.JPG

Of course this later let to a wild variety of metal headware & body protection like this.

Henry+VIII+armour.jpg.JPG

yes but steel is actually quite good at absorbing radio waves,aluminium plate-mail would be better(and a more up-to-date fashion statement!)

can't see it taking off these days.....maybe some silver-loaded spandex would suffice as armour today.