House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Re Teacher Sent Lewd Texts To Boy, 14, 'leaving No Doubt What She Would Like To Do'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036650/RE-teacher-Kathryn-Roach-sent-lewd-sex-texts-boy-14.html

Boy entered his number into teacher's phone

She exchanged 'substantial number' of texts with him

Teacher must now sign sex offenders' register

Warned she may also face prison sentence

Yet another young teacher in trouble.

Yet another young teacher in trouble.

I was born in the wrong age. :D

:o

At 14 most of my teachers were either male or women in their 50s.

I hate the way these days they describe any common or garden job as a 'career'

a 24 year old R.E. teacher does not have a career - it does not lead to riches, it does not lead to responsibility and power, well not anymore it doesn't anyway...

I hate the way these days they describe any common or garden job as a 'career'

a 24 year old R.E. teacher does not have a career - it does not lead to riches, it does not lead to responsibility and power, well not anymore it doesn't anyway...

So teaching isn't a career? :huh:

So teaching isn't a career? :huh:

no, you are twisting my words

the only way it can be a career (in my preferred usage) is if you go into higher roles - deputy head, head of department, is a career

Career is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as a person's "course or progress through life (or a distinct portion of life)". It is usually considered to pertain to remunerative work (and sometimes also formal education).

'teacher' is a job, a good job, but nevertheless a job, not a course thru life with associated ambitions, especially an R.E. teacher

I was born in the wrong age. :D

:o

At 14 most of my teachers were either male or women in their 50s.

To a 14 year old, she would look like a woman in her 50s.

To a 14 year old, she would look like a woman in her 50s.

I remember a time when 16 year old girls seemed really mature to me. "Older women".

Now they're like kids.

no, you are twisting my words

the only way it can be a career (in my preferred usage) is if you go into higher roles - deputy head, head of department, is a career

'teacher' is a job, a good job, but nevertheless a job, not a course thru life with associated ambitions, especially an R.E. teacher

ca·reer/kəˈri(ə)r/

Noun: An occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.

Teaching sounds like a career to me.

ca·reer/kəˈri(ə)r/

Noun: An occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.

Teaching sounds like a career to me.

"and with opportunities for progress."

really?

Other way round = paedo.

Where's the consistency in the reporting of these predators?

Its perfectly consistant! The gross one is frowned on, the cool one is congratulated.

not smoking hot, but i'd do it

article-2036650-0DD9531400000578-59_233x560.jpg

+2 at 14 i would have slipped her one up the ***, come to think of it, at 35 I would still slip her one up the ***

I love when guys comment on women being 'ok' or 'not bad' as usually they're full of tosh. Not for the first time I've heard men say that, then I meet their girlfriend/wife and think 'what is he on about, your partner is much worse looking than these women you rubbish'!!

No doubt about it, you would (with regard to that teacher)

+2 at 14 i would have slipped her one up the ***, come to think of it, at 35 I would still slip her one up the ***

Looking at the way she's standing....I'd guess someone's already given her one up the ****. Ouch.