House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot

Spiders!

For the last couple of weeks we've been finding huge fekking spiders roaming around the house.

Every night I chuck a number of the fekkers out of the window. Unless it's the same beggars just making tracks back into the house?

Anyone else noticed a lot of spiders this year? And big 'uns too?

For the last couple of weeks we've been finding huge fekking spiders roaming around the house.

Every night I chuck a number of the fekkers out of the window. Unless it's the same beggars just making tracks back into the house?

Anyone else noticed a lot of spiders this year? And big 'uns too?

Yes. They're huge. :(:(:(

It can't be any worse than the couple of times I've had to remove camel spiders from my old bedroom.

Best technique is to jump up and down, flailing your arms and screaming like a girl, until said spider accidently runs under your foot as you're landing, thus solving the problem. A small forklift can then be used to remove the remains outside.

Take that Mears.

It can't be any worse than the couple of times I've had to remove camel spiders from my old bedroom.

Best technique is to jump up and down, flailing your arms and screaming like a girl, until said spider accidently runs under your foot as you're landing, thus solving the problem. A small forklift can then be used to remove the remains outside.

Take that Mears.

In my case, that would be the only technique.

Please don't mention camel spiders again on this forum, thank you.

I would rather spend eternity in the company of Injin and erranta than 5 seconds with a camel spider (no offence Injin and erranta)

In my case, that would be the only technique.

Please don't mention camel spiders again on this forum, thank you.

I would rather spend eternity in the company of Injin and erranta than 5 seconds with a camel spider (no offence Injin and erranta)

In deference to your sensitive nature then, I shall refrain from posting the pictures ;)

I'm thinking of buying a shotgun to deal with the spiders running around our garden

You are Harry Potter and I claim my 5 galleons.

I love spiders, they are extraordinary creatures.

I must confess, I was spooked some years ago by a common house spider jumping down my stairs.

The reason I noticed it is that I heard it jumping.

Autumn is house spider mating season, where they come out to play.

Chestnut oil might stop them coming in to the room.

Pick them up and put them out you WIMPS!

Although the size of the one my neighbour saw dead in her garden I'm a bit concerned. It was covered in cat puke and the cat puke died... so we don't know if it killed the cat.

Was a really huge one - body about as big as a 50p

Its the time of year and no bigger than normal from the ones I have seen.

Any pics in case you have some imports?

I did read an article last week which mentioned something about a mild spring being responsible for larger than average Spiders. They are all coming in now the rains are here.

I like Spiders. Please don`t kill spiders.

I am having an extention built and a new roof being put on as we speak. I have huge spiders in my house. Some are so big I might get a cat flap so they can come and go.

I did read an article last week which mentioned something about a mild spring being responsible for larger than average Spiders. They are all coming in now the rains are here.

I like Spiders. Please don`t kill spiders.

I am having an extention built and a new roof being put on as we speak. I have huge spiders in my house. Some are so big I might get a cat flap so they can come and go.

You need help.

Loads in our place. Stupid buggers too. Don't mind when they hide out of the way, but not a fan of them standing in the middle of the hall, or worse, legging it across the bathroom towards where you are sitting...

Went out to harvest a bag full of conkers the other day, so will distribute them aruond the house, see if that helps.