House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rw42

Electoral Boundaries Review Details

Guido has them:

http://order-order.com/2011/09/12/the-full-boundary-review/

Do wonder if they put chuka and khan into a faceoff just for all the jokes that'd come..

What does anyone think about it? Sounds like they're screwing labour over with 'fairness' - would love to see anyone complain about why each seat shouldn't have an equal number of people voting for it..

I'd rather they abolished constituencies altogether and had elections from national lists. I have very little in common with the council housed "poor" who make up the majority of my constituency in South London. They always vote for whoever promises to give them the most free stuff.

Wow good scoop :o

Not seen anything that rivetting in constituencies I'm familiar with, but Cheadle looks like turning blue from yellow. My homeland is to be split into two, one new and presumably yellow seat being born.

Only undoing what Labour did during their term. The political manipulation knows no ends.

Every government does this.

It makes it easier for them to win their 2nd term.

They usually do this and put their own puppet in charge of the state propaganda channel.

Doesnt (and I agree that being fair and screwing liebour is the same thing!) that mean the libdems gain lots?

ie yes, liebours record is deplorable, but tories arent much better in this regard. Libdems and UKIP might benefit more than tories.

Under the boundaries inherited from Zanu Labour the Tories needed a lead over Labour of more than 10% of the popular vote to form a government. Labour needed a lead of 3%. It was the most shameful piece of electoral dishonesty in all our time as a democracy. We can at this stage only hope a more honest job has been done this time.

It would be funny if it went to Conservatives needing 3% and Labour 10%.

Looks like where I am has gone from a key marginal to a Labour safe seat.

It would be funny if it went to Conservatives needing 3% and Labour 10%.

Looks like where I am has gone from a key marginal to a Labour safe seat.

i dont think its that funny , it blatantly highlights the lack of true democratic process in the banana republic of UK