House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moonriver

5 Live Now Discussing Bank Fraud

Yes.

Dodging house prices though. Even said sub prime (aka the fraud) was not the major contributor.

Brieft mention that FTBers can't get mortgages and banks should be made to lend. Wow. Just compound the problem why don't you. [around 35 minutes in]

Now where's my bucket of sand, I'll lend it to the invited guest for him to stick his head in.

Edited by Redcellar

Yes.

Dodging house prices though. Even said sub prime (aka the fraud) was not the major contributor.

Brieft mention that FTBers can't get mortgages and banks should be made to lend. Wow. Just compound the problem why don't you. [around 35 minutes in]

Now where's my bucket of sand, I'll lend it to the invited guest for him to stick his head in.

Ahh 5 live, it's to be expected, i tend not to tune in anymore.

Some woman was on about 10 minutes ago having a right old whinge that the banks would not loan to her to expand her successful business.....

Am sure she said her business was students lets......... :(

The first 10 mins was very HPC bearish re the banks.

Sounds like I missed the only good bit then.

@geezer: I thought she said she provided advice to students. Couldn't work out what exactly though. Don't become a student and live a life of servitude?

Sounds like I missed the only good bit then.

@geezer: I thought she said she provided advice to students. Couldn't work out what exactly though. Don't become a student and live a life of servitude?

Have a listen when it turns up on iplayer.

This discussion should be resuming on 5Live after the current discussion of slavery in that travellers camp. First session on Banks earlier was surprisingly well-informed.