House Price Crash Forum
gruffydd

House Prices Falling - Sellers Struggle

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/business/m...bcc0d8e93fb.lpf

"HOUSE prices in Cambridge are falling and the city has been declared a "notspot" for property buyers.

The market in Cambridge has seen a downturn in September with prices falling by 1.7 per cent, according to a report by Hometrack.

The survey says confidence remains low and some sellers have had to drop their prices to tempt cautious and reluctant buyers."

That's why the quoted EA are lying b4stards - it came from THEM!

But that is the bit I do not understand. This month's Hometrack report has Cambridge steady at 0% and down 5% on the year so I do not know what the 1.7% fall refers to.

That headline should fix any Autumn bounce in Cambridge :lol:

I've emailed the editor of my local rag, the evening Argus, to let him know that Brighton is the worst performer in teh country and he should report it. I hope he does, as these are the kind of headlines that turn sentiment.