House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Dale Farm Travellers Alleged To Own Properties In Ireland

No surprise - my GF laughed at me when this came back into the news and I said they were all Irish who came over to exploit the benefits and soft culture in the UK.

"Thats ridiculous" she said "the government would never allow that..."

Then she saw the interviews... and every single one of them had an Irish accent..

Nuff said.

There was someone on r4 last week saying that they owned sites in ireland but wanted to live here.

Viewed by the UK as an Ethnic Group and treated with kid gloves, viewed in Ireland as a problem ;)

As a child in the 70's I was amazed on trips to Southern Ireland at the make shift camps at the side of the road and children begging in the streets of Dublin. Guess they've all moved to England as you never see these things any more.

No surprise - my GF laughed at me when this came back into the news and I said they were all Irish who came over to exploit the benefits and soft culture in the UK.

"Thats ridiculous" she said "the government would never allow that..."

Then she saw the interviews... and every single one of them had an Irish accent..

Nuff said.

Years ago when I worked at a Norfolk Local Authority my dept had the misfortune of administering the 'legit' pikey camp who were mostly Irish Travellers. All bar one of the residents were on means tested benefits yet drove Landcruisers, the Nissan Equivalent, Discovery's, along with Beamers and Mercs for the weekend <_<

And there was me in my 1.8D Fiesta :(

Years ago when I worked at a Norfolk Local Authority my dept had the misfortune of administering the 'legit' pikey camp who were mostly Irish Travellers. All bar one of the residents were on means tested benefits yet drove Landcruisers, the Nissan Equivalent, Discovery's, along with Beamers and Mercs for the weekend <_<

And there was me in my 1.8D Fiesta :(

Carrying on with this account I recall at the height of the Blair cash spunkfest (about 2002) our do-gooder Community Dept flush with cash decided to spend about £60K on an educational facility for the dear underprivileged pikey kids. Within two weeks the unit was stripped bare and had to be demolished. Of course no one saw anything <_<

The point about this is not the Irish tinkers - these are just people getting by. The point is that taxpayers and voters allow their own futures to be thrown away.

The state pretends to distribute wealth fairly, when it's doomed to being defrauded by people who couldn't give a toss about the state. Not just Irish tinkers, but also bankers and housing gamblers.

Carrying on with this account I recall at the height of the Blair cash spunkfest (about 2002) our do-gooder Community Dept flush with cash decided to spend about £60K on an educational facility for the dear underprivileged pikey kids. Within two weeks the unit was stripped bare and had to be demolished. Of course no one saw anything <_<

Torfean Council built a custom shower block and toilets for the pikeys in Pontypool, yes you have guessed it, the copper was gone overnight :rolleyes:

From the other pikey kidnap thread, whenever we stop or investigate a pikey we are now supposed to ask the workers if they are okay to be there :ph34r:. I've come across a few likely victims in my time.

The point about this is not the Irish tinkers - these are just people getting by. The point is that taxpayers and voters allow their own futures to be thrown away.

The state pretends to distribute wealth fairly, when it's doomed to being defrauded by people who couldn't give a toss about the state. Not just Irish tinkers, but also bankers and housing gamblers.

bang on.

the current ftb population should be looking at teaming up with these so called travellers who ignore planning apps and building a few communities of their own.

or they could 'protest' :blink:

Don't muddy the issue we know things aren't perfect, but these Irish travellers have been extracting the urine for years, if you want to bash the bankers do it on the numerous threads on HPC dedicated to it please.

+1

+1

These pikeys are not taking the piss - they are showing you the way... fk planning permission - buy a field and stick some houses on it and claim you're a traveller - steal everything thats not nailed down.. it's your culture innit?

Kidnap bums from the local towns and use them as slave labour for your tarmacking business and make sure you pay no tax on any of it!

Get down the social and claim everything going for a traveller!

These people have the right idea - hard working, tax-paying, shoe-box living wage slaves are total mugs.... Live like a Pikey, live like a king, live FREE..

Up to 400 people are thought to live on the 51 unauthorised plots and travellers insist many will remain.

But small numbers have begun leaving the site ahead of the start of the clearance operation on Monday.

Great News. :)

Saw that yesterday on the news. It was quite funny seeing the very expensive caravans and trailors being towed off site. They claimed they were moving anyway. :lol:

I have seen evictions before where the JCB`s just go in and flatten everything.

Anyone watching this on Ch 4 ? I cannot believe the nerve of these scum.

"Where wa suppassed taaa gaaaaa"

Er - back to Ireland where you came from perhaps you pikey ***** ?

PS - Half my family is from Ireland so I can say this if I want - these ***** are an embarrassment to that country.

Will Gazza be on his way with his fishing rod? ;)

He turned up at the Raoul Moat stand off with his fishing rod back then.

:lol::lol:

And he was such an asset in the moat case.

'Moati me ol' hic, mate, hic, give yersulf hic up..... BANG BANG BANG

Oh shit..Hic