House Price Crash Forum
The Masked Tulip

Quick Sale Price For 2 Weeks Only £199,950.00

I was told that the house would go to rental if it did not sell within the 2 week period. It's back - 10K less asking price.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30238498.html;jsessionid=86DD9090DCE5605DA82C33C72A1329C7

Lot of property chasing the market down now, All these panic buying tactics are useless now its a buyers market again, the sellers will just have to get real with their price if they want to sell, There are 2 properties up for sale within 300metres of me which were bought less than 3 years ago and are for sale at less than what they bought for, and still havent sold yet.

Brain dead morons. They aren't selling a multi pack of Mars bars. Two week special. Oh wow must stock up on half a dozen then before the price goes back up.

Cretins. :blink:

This is happening round my way too, they are calling it "THE BIG SEPTEMBER MOVE" with lots of short term price reductions like this one.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-19419642.html/svr/1704;jsessionid=4B61E115F0BD9B21E87B459E642B712E

THIS PROPERTY HAS ENTERED THE BIG SEPTEMBER MOVE AND HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM NOW TILL THE WEEKEND OF 17-18TH SEPTEMBER

By £10k by the way. And what happens after the 18th of September? Put the price down another £10k I would imagine.

How F@CKING STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE YOU EA B@STARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Well I see you got that one right, reduced on 31st October from £210k to £200k.....and still for sale. :rolleyes:

..wait another 2 weeks... possibly post Euro... it could be £99,950.... :rolleyes:

I feel like calling them tomorrow saying I just missed their deadline but it wasnt my fault, could they still sell it to me for £199,950 if at all possible. :P

Edited by Sir Harold m

I feel like calling them tomorrow saying I just missed their deadline but it wasnt my fault, could they still sell it to me for £199,950 if at all possible. :P

..better to take loss from 189 than 199.... :rolleyes: