House Price Crash Forum
zebbedee

Black Monday and other coloured days merged

Watching the dow drop and fully expecting a massive terrorist attack over the weekend but the where is unexpected I'll stick my neck over the parathingymijig and call a black monday.

Watching the dow drop and fully expecting a massive terrorist attack over the weekend but the where is unexpected I'll stick my neck over the parathingymijig and call a black monday.

You work for the Department of Homeland Security and I claim my $ 5

Rumor doing the rounds that Greece is going to default this weekend, hence Germany stepping up its plans in case they default.

If the US terrorist attack actually happens as well and for once a Black Monday thread might actually be true.

Edited by conflict

Greece may default this w/e and ECB board member resigned. These are the reasons for the falls.

if G d's then next week the market coould fall 10-15%...

For once I think the thread title could be justified.

It may well be a pretty Black Week alround for the Financial markets.

Well monday afternoon is the attack of the Zombie Bankers :ph34r: at Canary Wharf according to another thread on here.......... :ph34r:

Rumor doing the rounds that Greece is going to default this weekend, hence Germany stepping up its plans in case they default.

I was on the phone to the Bank of Greece today (some Hdat issues) and they were a little longer answering the phone than usual - hmmmm :unsure:

Surely now we all have to buy puts on the FTSE etc... going up, has there ever been a Black day thread where the following day the FTSE hasn't gone up?

Not to my knowledge

I was on the phone to the Bank of Greece today (some Hdat issues) and they were a little longer answering the phone than usual - hmmmm :unsure:

Greece are saying a default this weekend is rubbish. I have to admit I have no opend SP position open except for RBS at 20.850 and thats only 0.60p up profit.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

Never say never.

but its unlikely, as per the article title its MAD, and neither party would win, although its what the vast majority (90%+) of the populous of both countries want so...