House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Well I Never...

My little sister has asked to be my friend on facebook again after 18 months.

It must be sisters day. My little sister apologised to me today for the first time in her 55 years. WTF.

It must be sisters day. My little sister apologised to me today for the first time in her 55 years. WTF.

Something is up - guilt amassing over decades, illness, impending sense of mortality, time's winged chariot hurrying near?

This is really eerie - my sister messaged me via Facebook today. I removed her from my friends list months ago. Placed her on my block list - :D:D

This is really eerie - my sister messaged me via Facebook today. I removed her from my friends list months ago. Placed her on my block list - :D:D

We need pics.

They are lining up sources of credit /cynic

Wrote my son a cheque last night and noticed the first one in the book was payable to her.

So perhaps you're right.

I'm too cynical to think it's cos she actually wants to be my friend.