House Price Crash Forum

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31175501.html

Note the gradually dropping price, but also as the price drops, the (lower) "offer received" mysteriously drops too. So this must be the "real" price they will take (which is dropping!).

Desperation. As an aside, I wonder what's wrong with it?

Thu 08 Sep 2011 18:52:40 BST

Detailed Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 £153,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE.A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain.

Thu 07 Jul 2011 20:47:36 BST

Brief Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £158,000 £153,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Wed 25 May 2011 16:55:56 BST

Brief Description changed: A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £158,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Tue 24 May 2011 09:10:09 BST

Brief Description changed: WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £165,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...) A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold

Fri 20 May 2011 22:05:09 BST

Price changed: from '£190,000' to '£180,000'

Tue 08 Mar 2011 11:02:14 GMT

Brief Description changed: A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £165,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Sat 05 Mar 2011 16:29:57 GMT

Brief Description changed: WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £165,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...) A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold

Tue 01 Mar 2011 00:01:28 GMT

Brief Description changed: A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £165,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Tue 25 Jan 2011 18:29:24 GMT

Brief Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...) A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold

Tue 25 Jan 2011 14:35:17 GMT

Brief Description changed: A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Thu 20 Jan 2011 23:50:22 GMT

Price changed: from '£200,000' to '£190,000'

Sun 16 Jan 2011 16:25:24 GMT

Brief Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...) A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold

Thu 23 Dec 2010 08:57:34 GMT

Price changed: from '£210,000' to '£200,000'

Fri 26 Nov 2010 12:09:20 GMT

Brief Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF ¿180,000 £180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Wed 24 Nov 2010 17:19:59 GMT

Brief Description changed: FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 ¿180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Tue 19 Oct 2010 21:15:23 BST

Brief Description changed: A split level conversion flat located within access of Tulse Hill train station. Features include a 20'1 open plan kitchen diner, two bathrooms, bedroom and galleried room and gas cenral heating. The property is offered with no ongoing chain. Leasehold FIRST FLOOR FLAT 19 ST. FAITHS ROAD, LONDON, SE21 8JD. WE ARE ACTING FOR THE MORTGAGEES AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £180,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERSTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. (contd...)

Tue 21 Sep 2010 22:13:14 BST

Initial entry found.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31175501.html

Note the gradually dropping price, but also as the price drops, the (lower) "offer received" mysteriously drops too. So this must be the "real" price they will take (which is dropping!).

Desperation. As an aside, I wonder what's wrong with it?

They do this round my way too - advertise a fake offer has been received in the hope someone will come and gazump.

More game playing tactics the spikies found in their pop-up books.

Great find. I'm beginning to suspect that not a single offer revealed by estate agents is true.

My wife is looking for a new rental and noticed that every time she calls a new agent about a property an offer was received 'just this morning'.

Something is going to have to be done about these people. They are the sole architects of the non market we are experiencing now.

Great find. I'm beginning to suspect that not a single offer revealed by estate agents is true.

My wife is looking for a new rental and noticed that every time she calls a new agent about a property an offer was received 'just this morning'.

Something is going to have to be done about these people. They are the sole architects of the non market we are experiencing now.

How funny, this is what EA also say to me! Hilarious. I tell them I wont bother then.

Surely they are only shooting themselves in the foot?

Edited by mason

How funny, this is what EA also say to me! Hilarious. I tell them I wont bother then.

Surely they are only shooting themselves in the foot?

Landlords do this too. My first ever rental the Irish builder said I've had someone else look at this this morning.

In the afternoon when I asked after the other prospective tenant he couldn't even remember the lie.