House Price Crash Forum

Property Bee Norfolk Info

jackpot06

HOLA441

Seriously thinking of moving to north Norfolk ...had enough of Bournemouth ! Was looking at Rightmove properties listed around Fakenham and Wells, wondered why a high proportion of them seem to have come on Property Bee listings on or around 5th Sept ? Am I using Bee correctly ?

HOLA442
HOLA443

Looking at Fakenham there are a number of initial listings for the 8th they show up in yellow on my version but there are plenty with long histories of price and information changes which are listed in blue. Thursday seems a busy day for estate agents listings

The Bee only records the first time someone in the bee looks at a listing, so if no-one there is using it and you did a search on the 5th then the first listing will be the 5th, likewise the 8th. Assuming you are working in a bee-see options (i think at the top).

HOLA444
HOLA445

Seriously thinking of moving to north Norfolk ...had enough of Bournemouth ! Was looking at Rightmove properties listed around Fakenham and Wells, wondered why a high proportion of them seem to have come on Property Bee listings on or around 5th Sept ? Am I using Bee correctly ?

Funnily enough, I live in Bournemouth and have recently considered Norfolk too as am also sick of it here, I went to Norfolk last weekend and spent some time around Hunstanton, Heacham and Kings Lynn. Not sure any of those was suitable for me. Have also visited Fakenham & Dereham in the past and thought they were fine. So much cheaper to live up there.

HOLA446

Funnily enough, I live in Bournemouth and have recently considered Norfolk too as am also sick of it here, I went to Norfolk last weekend and spent some time around Hunstanton, Heacham and Kings Lynn. Not sure any of those was suitable for me. Have also visited Fakenham & Dereham in the past and thought they were fine. So much cheaper to live up there.

What's wrong with Bournemouth? I was thinking of moving there. You seem to get decent weather, unlike the rain and gloom we get here.

HOLA447

What's wrong with Bournemouth? I was thinking of moving there. You seem to get decent weather, unlike the rain and gloom we get here.

Nothing, it's chavtastic!

Just mega overcrowded, house prices extortionate, and not enough income to support it. Not sure the weather is much better than anywhere else really.