House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

What Has He Been Doing? Labour Mp Hasn't Held A Surgery For 14 Years

What has he been doing? Labour MP hasn't held a surgery for 14 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1XMkJr7gO

MP's son admits theft charge

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/1766321.stm

Like father like son, we are in it together etc.. and they want to lower spending to better our economy when you have MPs like this stealing from it.

Edited by crash2006

Sir Stuart, whose wife Margaret is paid £35,000 a year as his office manager, claims he is willing to meet constituents ‘by appointment’ if they contact his Westminster office.

But his local newspaper, the Middlesbrough Gazette, reported this week that it had called his office more than 100 times this summer without reply.

Still at least we are getting value for money.

Yesterday he said his office had ‘no record’ of calls made by the local paper, and that not having an office in the town saved the taxpayer money.

Looks like he's been on a austerity drive since 1997, he's ahead of the curve.

Amazingly it's only taken the liebour party 14 years to notice this!

Edited by interestrateripoff

What has he been doing? Labour MP hasn't held a surgery for 14 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1XMkJr7gO

MP's son admits theft charge

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/1766321.stm

Like father like son, we are in it together etc.. and they want to lower spending to better our economy when you have MPs like this stealing from it.

So much for the 'feral youth' of this country. How did this theiving shi$tank obtain a knighthood?

So what if he doesn't do surgeries? His constituents are happy with him.

Stuart Bell has probably been in the job too long. But I will always admire his excellent account of the Clevelans "child abuse" scabdal. "When Salem Came to the Boro: True Story of the Cleveland Child Abuse Case"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Salem-Came-Boro-Cleveland/dp/0330305034

Highly recommended. Chilling: no one was ever punished for the damage done by the lunatic doctors.

They should give him a job on the MPC.

They don't do feck all either!!!!

Edit to Add......

Sir Stuart, 73, admits he has not held one since 1997 and unlike most MPs he also has no office in his constituency. Sir Stuart, whose wife Margaret is paid £35,000 a year as his office manager, claims he is willing to meet constituents ‘by appointment’ if they contact his Westminster office.

Looks like another sponger paying his wife oodles of public money for a non job........

I thought they were going to stop them 'keeping these jobs' in the family?

Edited by geezer466

I believe this MP's 'constituency' office (apartment) is in Paris. I am not sure what his Westminster record for attendance is on a Friday when most MPs are back in their constituency, but I hazard a guess that St Pancras to Paris is a faster weekend commute than Westminster to Middlesborough :-)

I guess his hard working labour constituents could always pop to France or skype

Being a safe seat liebour MP must be the worlds most secure job.

Stupid, doesnt matter, liar, doesnt matter, crony capitalist, doesnt matter, dead, not a problem.

So long as your rotting corpse has a red rosette, the liebour drones will vote for you.

Looks like he's been on a austerity drive since 1997, he's ahead of the curve.

Amazingly it's only taken the liebour party 14 years to notice this!

Quite a few people have noticed, but it never got as much publicity as the expenses scandal.

The whole expenses scandal focussed on second homes allowances.

However, a similar amount of money . . . up to £90,000 a year, is regularly claimed by MPs for support staff and 'constituency work'. Just as big a scandal.

If you check. 'They Work For You' (not), you'll find asking two questions in the house and maybe six written questions in four years is not unusual.

I think any poster here gives better inquisitive value, entirely without support staff.